Ch.4 It is so

Ch.4

He pressed his lips to mine I responded quickly. But then pulled away "Logan I'm sorry I don't.." He cut me off "No don't apologize" he said bushing his lips to mine. I pulled away "I need to go I'm sorry" he pulled me back agin "Let me take you home" he said part if me was like no but the other part said sure. "Okay" I said he held my hand all the way down towards his car.

***

I woke up in bed. The sun was peaking through the window "Good morning darling" I heard I looked around to see Logan in a pair of boxers. His chest was muscular and he had v lines that go down his hips I bit my lip. "How did you sleep" he asked walking towards me I tried to answer but then saw he went to the other side of the bed. And the Barbie bitch was in the bed but she had on a slutty looking night gown. "Absolutely fabulous" her high pitched voice rang. He leaned in and kissed her!

My head shot up my heart was racing. I had been dreaming just thinking about him and her made me sick. I got out of bed and walked over towards the kitchen. Last night I remember having Logan take me home I remember him kissing me in the office and I remember the soft kiss I gave him for taking me home. A smile found its way to my lips. It was almost seven in the morning so I decided to start getting ready.

After getting out of the shower I did my hair just so it was straight but had a bit of its natural look to it. My make was the same as always light an simple. Today I wore a black skirt that was a bit smaller then yesterday it sat at my waist nicely. I wore a red tank top with thick straps. It was also a v dipped in the front an back. I put on a small black jacket just to keep warm. My pumps were black with red heels an a red seal. I grabbed my purse an walked out.

**********

Like yesterday I walked on the building floor and all the workers were staring at me. Today I didn't mind as much I just walked to my desk. I saw that Logan was already in his office. "Hey! You came back" I heard Stacy say I nodded "Yeah I decided to keep my job" she smiled "Great okay so sense your Logan's secretary he normally gets a coffee from the coffee shop down the street sense your new at this I'll tell you but you have to keep track of it. It's a regular coffee with 2% milk three bags of sugar an caramel and he likes foam" she explained I nodded "Coffee 2% milk three bags of sugar and caramel with foam." I repeated. Stacy smiled "Great oh I think he wants you" she said looking at the office behind me I turned to see him motion for me to come in.

I walked in he was busy working on some papers. "Hi"

I said just to break the silence in the room. He looked up "Hello JayZ" he said I smiled "Did you want me" I asked walking towards his desk I walked around an sat on the corner of his desk. He looked me up and down his eyes darkened "I have a meeting across town would you like to join me" he said not taking his eyes off me once. I looked at him "Why?" I asked I didn't know weather to be flattered or confused. Do all secretary's go to their boss's meetings? He smiled showing off his perfect white teeth. "Well my secretary would need to assist me scene it's your job" he said half-heatedly joked. I smiled a little "Sure oh before I forget did you want me to go get you your coffee?" I asked he nodded "Yes I like-" I interrupted him "Regular coffee 2% milk three bags of sugar caramel and foam" I said with a smile on my face he smiled "Good to see you already know." He said before I walked out his eyes never left my body.

I walked back to Logan's office and handed him his coffee. "Careful it's hot" I cautioned him. He smiled and sipped his coffee. "Soooooo, when is your meeting" I asked Logan looked up "It's at eleven, it's almost ten now we should get going soon" he said shuffling some papers around. I took a deep breath before speaking "Uh..Mr.Blackwell or Logan. Can I tell you something" I asked looking at the ground. In a matter of seconds Logan was at his feet in front of me "Of course." He said softly "I've never been a secretary before so I don't know what I'm doing" I said honestly he chuckled to himself before nodding "I kinda figured" he said. Oh what no it'll be fine. Your doing great. Nothing along the lines of that! I rolled my eyes. "Can you tell Stacy to tell Hunter we'll be out for the day" Logan asked "Like the whole day?" I asked Logan nodded.

"He's letting you go on a business trip with him?" Stacy asked "It's just a meeting." I said scoffing Stacy rolled her eyes "So that's a big step in y'all's relationship!" Stacy seemed pleased by this "What relationship?!" I asked. Stacy looked at me "JayZ please! I see the way he looks at you. And how you look at him. Don't be lying to yourself!" She said before looking back at her computer and typing. "What do you mean looking at him" I asked "You know what I mean all lovey dovey" she said I raised an eyebrow but before I could say anything I heard some one call my name "JayZ" I snapped my head in that direction I saw Logan over by the doors to the elevator. "Oh bye Stacy" I said walking over to Logan with my purse. "Ready?" He asked I shrugged before we walked out the door.

We walked out if the building to see a long black limo awaiting us. "Welcome Mr.Blackwell" the driver said Logan slipped in the car "And hello to you miss" he said I smiled and got in. "So what is this meeting about" I asked Logan smiled "A um expiation" he said I nodded "Sounds fun" I said somewhat sarcastically.

We finally got to an office building all the way across town. We were walking up the steps when Logan finally stopped me "This might take awhile and I'm going to ask you if you could sit outside during it" he sounded serious but upset. I nodded "Oh alright" I said he turned and kept walking. I fallowed what was the point of me coming if I wasn't needed. I said rolling my eyes. Thank god he can't see me.

We walked up the building to the conference room, in there were about ten men, around the ages of twenty to thirty maybe. They all looked strong and muscular. Some even looked like there suits were going to rip if they moved. I sat down across the from the room. "I'll try to keep this short" he said before entering.

Three long and boring hours went by before Logan and the rest of the men came out. I was on my phone reading when Logan called for me. "JayZ" he said I snapped my head up hitting the wall behind me. "Ow!" I said Logan walked towards me. "Are you alright?" He asked concerned "Yeah" I said slightly rubbing my head "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go and eat some dinner" he asked I looked up at him "You mean like a date?" I asked his face flushed "No, just a dinner" he said "Oh okay, well sure" I said walking next to him. I saw a small smile on his lips. Yeah he was counting this as a date. I said to myself.

~OH MY GOSH HEY!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. :( sorry but hey! I updated and I'll update soon I promise! Yay okay bye I hope you liked it. Comment if you want to I love commentary :)