He calls me his sexy secretary

<Hey:) I had this idea and I just had to right it now incase your wondering there will be a few this about this book 

1.spelling mistakes will be made 

2.grammar mistakes will happen  

3. Yes her real name is JayZ  

Anyways enjoy:) >

I looked at myself in the mirror. Today was going to be first day of work. I had applied to a huge company in the city. I decided I wanted to look professional. I wore a black pin skirt. It came to a little above my knee and a black jacket it was quarter sleeves. I wore a white tank top under the jacket. I put on some black shinny heels and with a red seal. I grabbed my handbag and walked out my apartment building.  

I had applied to this company and I was nerves if I would get the job. I was only twenty and I didn't really know how old you had to be. I grabbed a cab to take me half way I could walk the rest. When the cab stopped at Cones street I got out the building was only like a minute away or so.  

I walked up the stepps of the building my nerves were going crazy. I opened the glass door and walked in. I saw what looked like a security officer. But he was to...what's the word hot! He looked strong and tan. I walked up to him and when he saw me a smile crossed his lips. His pink perfect lips. God! "Hi I'm new here I'm supposed to be a secretary..." I didn't finish because hot security guy walked over to his desk. Okay rude I fallowed him. He grabbed a clip board and then looked at me. "Oh are you JayZ" he asked I nodded "Ha cool nick name what's your real name" he asked with a smile my smile went flat. "It's my real name" I said trying not to be rude but it was a little in plaid. He made an oh shape with his mouth. "Oh my names Jason" he held out his hand for me to shake it I simple gave him a half shake. "Oh yes anyway you will be on the fourteenth floor and your Mr.Blackwell's secretary" I casual thanked him and walked off I could feel his eyes on my butt! I pressed the elevator button and a swarm of extremely hot guys came towards the elevator. One in particular coughs my eye. He wore a dark gray suit with a dark blue shirt and a silver tie. He didn't seam to notice me when I stepped in the elevator even though we got on at the same time.  

When the doors opened every one rushed out to the same floor. I walked out and saw a large long hall with there were three big offices and a boat load of smaller offices on this floor. One had one glass wall. I had no idea were I was walking so I decided to walk straight. All the men in the offices looked up and starred at me. Like I was some kinda freak. I shrugged it off. I ended up walking into a girl. The first girl I had seen all morning. She had long blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She looked tan and thin. "What are you doing here" she asked. She didn't say like it was meant to be rude. But like I was that person at the party that wasn't invited. I got worried I went to the wrong floor or something. "Im supposed to be a secretary for Mr.Blackwell" I told her. She looked like she was going to explode. "Ha Good luck" I was confused "What do you mean" "Logan is an ass" she started walking so I fallowed "But no one will admit it" I nodded "Because of their job" I asked she smiled and the nodded. She stopped in front of a lager desk outside the lagger office. "That's Logan's office and this is your. I'm Hunters assistant" she told me I thanked her and she walked over to a desk about the same size as mine but it was in front of a different office.

Logan's P.o.V 

I walked on to the elevator and a smell hit my noise. It smelled of warm cinnamon and vanilla. I couldn't see where I was getting the scent from but God did it smell good. Once the elevator stopped on my floor I almost fallowed the scent but I got stuck on the elevator. Crap! 

*finally off elevator* 

I stepped on my floor. Stacy Hunters assistant came towards me. "Logan" she handed me my usual coffee "We have a problem" she told me. I walked into my office but when I passed where my secretary would sit the soft scent tickled my noise. I shook it off. I sat behind my desk "Sir are you even listing" she asked "No, what's the problem" I asked "There's a human here and she's your new secretary" Stacy told me I made an 'oh' shape with my mouth "Where is she" I asked looking at where my secretary's normally sat. "She's in the copy room." "When she gets back tell her I want to see her in my office" I told her she nodded and walked out. I decide i would look at my papers i needed to sign to start my day.

About ten minutes in I hear my door open. I didn't look up I was reading a paper. I did though see the floor in front of my desk and I saw a pair of black heels. I looked up slowly. I saw a pair of tan skinny legs and a black skirt it looked a little tight. It stopped about her waist. She wore a white tank top that should her cleavage. A black jacket unbutton. I finally got to her face. Her skin was like gold and her eyes. Gorgeous orbs of a blue-ish purple. Her hair was a beautiful it was like a dark chocolate with bronze high lights. But natural because her hair didn't smell of die. "Hi! Stacy said you wanted to talk to me" her voice was just perfect it wasn't high pitched and squeaky. "Yes um if you don't mind me asking what's your name" I asked she stepped closer to my desk. "JayZ" she said I nodded I had never heard that name before. "Okay then JayZ how did you get this job" I asked "Oh funny story see my friend knows some one here and they told them that someone needed a secretary so I asked if they could get me application. And so here I am" she said I only heard half of what she my wolf kept screaming 'Mate!' Like I didn't know that. She was gorgeous! "Ummm Mr.Blackwell" she waved her hand in front of my face. "Yes darling" I said I got up from my set and approached her. She backed away a little I grabbed her waist and pressed her up against the wall and my lips.