Ch.7 Walk in the Park

Ch.7

Sunday morning I awoke in a strange bed. It was then I had to remember what had happen yesterday. My house burning down, moving in with Stacy finding out Logan lives here too. I looked over to see the morning sky, the light was bright and it seemed so inviting. Before heading out of my room I showered and got dressed making myself look presentable. The room I was staying in was equipped with a bathroom as well, it was a lovely room but I don't plan on staying long. I made my way towards the kitchen to see Logan standing shirtless in all his glory. He wore grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips, his dark brown hair was mess. I wanted so badly to go over there and kiss him while I run my fingers through his hair. "Good morning" I said walking over to the fridge I opened it getting a glass of orange juice. "Good morning" Logan said his voice deep and rough, I had to resist my urge to swoon. What has gotten into me? I wondered "Stacy and Hunter have gone out for the day, they go to hunters parents house every Sunday" Logan informed me. I frowned, what am I supposed to do with Stacy being out? "I figured I could keep you company" Logan said he was fully turned looking at me. Slowly I nodded "O-okay. Uh what did you have in mind?" I asked for a brief second Logan had a devious look in his eyes but then he smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

Curious I followed Logan as he began to head up stairs, "I'll be down in fifteen minutes then we'll go" he said I was puzzled but didn't say anything to him. I walked back into my room to get ready as fast as I could. Luckily  I had most of my makeup already on and all I did was get dressed. I wore a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a grey cross back cropped tank top with the new burgundy ankle boots I bought with Stacy yesterday. I put on a burgundy hat and gold necklaces and grabbed my bag before leaving the room.
Logan stood in the living room, he wore a light blue button up shirt with light colored jeans and white sneakers. "God do you ever dress casual?" the words slipped out before I could stop them I shut my mouth quickly hoping he hadn't heard me. "What was that?" He asked looking up from fixing his sleeve, he rolled them up showing off his gorgeous arms. "Nothing, ready?" I asked walking over to him "Yes, how about you Mary Poppins?" Logan said with a teasing smile. He was referring to my hand bag "oh hush" I said lightly smacking  his chest. His very very hard chest. I walked ahead of him so he couldn't see my blush. I couldn't believe I just did that. "Are you sure you'll be comfortable in heels?" I heard Logan ask from behind me "Are we going to do a lot of walking?" I glanced over my shoulder to look at him he nodded his head yes "I'll be fine" I smiled.

Logan has his driver drop us off at Central Park, it was quite pretty outside today. The sun was out but there was a nice breeze so no one was dying of heat stroke. Not too many people crowded around as we walked. It was silent which I didn't mind because it was a peaceful silence. "So have you enjoyed your stay at the apartment?" Logan asked I turned to look at him, every time I looked at him I would just smile, sometimes I'd forget to speak. "Yeah I am, how'd you get both floors" I asked slightly shocked "I own the building" he said nonchalantly. Oh right rich CEO, forgot. I said to myself as we kept walking. "So do you do this with all your new employees?" I asked teasingly "Just the pretty ones" I knew I shouldn't laugh but I did. I laughed and blushed. "Ah Logan" I said shaking my head side to side "What?" He asked his pace slowed down "Nothing, don't worry about it" I said my eyes scanned over the park but Logan's stayed locked on me. "No JayZ what-" I cut him off when I saw a table stand with jewelry set up on it. I quickly walked towards it to get a better look, Logan followed behind. "Would the lovely lady like a beautiful necklace? Or maybe a bracelet?" The man at the stand said pointing at the jewelry. They looked hand crafted and lovely, natural stones and gold silver chains. A variety of colors and designs. "They're so pretty" I said looking at the charm bracelets. "My wife made this one, she made it for love" he said his eyes were a warm brown and the mention of his wife his eyes glowed with love. Logan, not saying a word took the bracelet and put it on my wrist before handing the man a fifty dollar bill.
"You didn't have to do that" I said to him as we walked "I wanted to" was all he said before he turned his head forward and began walking.

Mid afternoon Logan and I sat on a bench eating a hot dog. I had my elbow resting on his shoulder and I had just finished my food, I watched Logan eat his. It made me laugh "Why are you laughing?" He asked looking at me "It's just funny to see you eat a hotdog from a vendors cart while wearing designer clothes" I explained Logan gave me a funny look before shoving the rest of the hot dog in his mouth. His actions caused me to laugh rather hard considering he looked like a chipmunk. "What's so funny?" he asked "You are, you look like a chipmunk" I told him he looked offended but the smirk on his face said otherwise. "I am not a chipmunk" his eyebrows pointed down "Oh come on they're cute" I told him poking his cheek "So you think I'm cute" he raised his eyebrows. My cheeks blushed and I looked away "Well I hope your feet don't hurt because i actually have something planned" Logan said after a minute of silence "Oh do you? And I thought you just dragged me out to the park for no reason" I said getting up along with Logan. We headed towards a fountain, it was very big, with different statues and designs decorating it. Water flowing out of the mouths of the Angels and children. "You brought me to a fountain?" I asked skeptically raising an eyebrow at him. "It's a wishing well, here make a wish" Logan handed me a dime.  As silly as it was I turned around my back facing the fountain and closed my eyes. I thought long and hard before I tossed the coin over my head and heard a plunk once it hit the water.
I opened my eyes to see Logan smirking at me, "Did you make a wish?" I asked "I did" Logan answered before walking away I quickly followed. "What did you wish for?" Logan asked I looked up at him "I can't tell you that. It's against the rules" I laughed at him "Oh so you play by the rules?" Logan asked I smiled at him "Of course, that's how you succeed in life" Logan took my hand in his and spun me around "Some rules can be broken" he whispered to me softly I bit my lip to keep from smiling.
Logan and I return back home around seven I'd offered to make us dinner in which Logan accepted. "Did you have fun this afternoon?" Logan asked while I looked through the fridge. With my back facing him I smiled glancing down at the bracelet on my wrist. The gold chain connected a small red heart in the, it was very simple but I loved it. "Yes I did" I finally answered him. I felt a warm hand on my hip the other closes the refrigerator door. Logan turns me around my back pressing to the door "Good, I did too" he said softly he was awfully close to me his face inches from mine. He looked into my eyes before glancing at my lips, his eyes were so powerful and demanding. I could see why people were afraid of him. But the way he gently tilted his head down to mine made me think otherwise. "A-are you going to kiss me?" I found myself asking "Do you want me to?" He looked back up in my eyes again and unconsciously I nodded my head. I felt his lips ghost over mine before his hand cupped my face and he kissed my lips.
Logan pulled me closer to him, he was intoxicating. I needed him closer to me but he was already so close. I felt Logan pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My fingers combed through his hair when a knock on the door sounded. Instantly we pulled away and Logan put me down. Logan walked over to the door fixing his hair while I did the same. Embarrassed I turned and faced the window looking away from the front door. I heard chatter before I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Griffin standing in the living room Logan behind him. "JayZ what are you doing here?" He asked "I'm uh..my house. It um" the words wouldn't come out of my mouth "He house burnt down she's staying with Stacy for a while" Logan explained for me I nodded in agreement. "We have some business to take care of, I'll have to miss dinner" Logan apologized I just smiled and told him it's alright.
So I ate dinner alone and watched re-runs of Friends and later went to bed. It was late when I heard someone come home and by the sound of footsteps going up stairs I was guessing it was Logan. I lied awake in bed reliving today, I looked over and saw the bracelet I'd gotten today and smiled. Reluctantly I got out of bed and shuffled over to the door. Every part of me wanted to leave this room and go up stairs but my feet felt like they were chained to the ground. I took a deep breath and opened my bedroom door. I made my way up stairs when I realized I didn't know which room was his. There were three doors, one on the end of the hall the other two facing each other. One of the two doors look too small to be a bedroom door so I ruled that one out. I walked up to the one on the end of the hall, I gave it a soft knock before opening it. In the dark room I saw a large bed with a sprawled out Logan sleeping on it. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, should I wake him? What would he say? Softly I reached over and tapped him on the shoulder. Logan jarred awake his body tensed almost like he was ready to attack. "Sorry!" I apologized "JayZ what are you doing here?" He asked I stood there silently unsure of why I was in there. "JayZ?" "Yes?" I asked realizing I was too silent. "Honestly I'm not sure" I spoke I felt a hand reach out and grab mine. Logan pulled me in and I fell on him and his bed. We laid there for a while silently as Logan rubbed my arm. "Can I tell you something?" I asked Logan hummed a yes. "I had a great time today, and I missed you. When you left" I bit my tongue after I said that and my eyes were focused on the ceiling. I felt Logan move and he turned me to look at him. "I missed you too" his lips pressed to my temple.