Ch.2 What to do?

Ch.2

<Phew last chapter was long hope you enjoy this chapter. Oh one last thing I don't really plan on doing Logan's point of view often okay

(read A/N at end)>

JayZ

He crashed his lip on to mine. Oh it was a fabulous kiss. He was gentle and soft but aggressive at the same time. What am I saying. Get him off of you. I yelled at myself I pushed away and a little pain bumped in my chest. "I'm sorry I don't date guys I work with. But I need this job." I told him and with that I headed for the door. "JayZ.." Logan grabbed my wrist and turned me around "I.." I cut him off "Logan I need this job please don't let this get in the way" I told him. You would think this wouldn't hurt me but it did. Why I don't know, how that I don't know either. It just did. I walked out and sat down in my chair I put my head on my hands. I was so confused. I then heard a small thump and looked up. Stacy was standing next to my desk. "What happen" she asked I glanced behind me. Logan was sitting at his desk turned around looking out the window. "He.. Well just asked how I got the application" I didn't really lie I just didn't say the whole truth. "Yeah how did you get this job" Stacy asked I sighed "A friend of mine knows someone who works here and they got me an application" I told her she nodded "Well have fun at work" she told me and with that she walked back to her desk. I slumped down in my chair then I heard a knock on my desk. I looked up a tall tan man stood in a brown suit he looked forty maybe a bit of gray played in his hair. He wore a red on burgundy shirt and tie. "Hi I'm here to see Mr.Blackwell" his voice was deep but smooth. "Uhh yes come with me. What's your name" I asked as I got up. "Mr. Fornner" I walked over to Logan's office. I grabbed the door handle and opened it as loudly as possible. "Mr.Blackwell" Logan turned around "Mr.Fornner is here to see you" I told him I made no effort to look at him. "Thank you" I turned and moved away from them and made my way to my desk.

After Mr.Fornner left Logan came out with a folder. "I need you to go down to the lobby and give this to Jason" I nodded and a grabbed the folder. I tried to pull away but Logan pulled me closer to him. I was pressed up his against his chest. All I want to do was kiss him. But I knew I couldn't. It wasn't right. "And when you get back I want to see you in my office." He told me I nodded and pulled away. I had to bite my lip he's so freaking cute. I walked to the elevator I noticed all the guys were looking at me still. I just ignored them I got on the elevator. I wanted to know what was in the folder, it had the words CLASSIFIED stamped in big red letters. Better not. I told myself.

I walked out of the elevator and saw Jason sitting at his desk. "Hey JayZ" waved a little I gave him a warm smile and a wave. Or the best I could "What's wrong." He asked I shrugged "I don't think this job is cut out for me" I said in all honest I didn't. "Why" he asked "I don't know its just the place I guess" he frowned "Logan's not that bad he's just a little.." He stopped his sentence like he was looking for the right word. "I don't know he's a good al-.. guy I promise" I shrugged "I think I just might go and quite" I said glance up to the ceiling "No just give it the whole day" he said he looked concerned "Thanks Jason" I said "Oh before I forget Logan asked me to bring this to you" I said handing him the folder. He smiled "Oh thanks an your welcome" he said I waved bye to him and walked up to the elevator. I wonder what Logan wants me in his office for.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. "Knock knock" I said while knocking "Come in" he said his eyes where focused on a document that looked very important. "Hi you said you wanted to talk to me" I said I was nerves yes my extremely gorgeous boss needed to talk to me. How can I not be nerves. "Yes.." He said slowly looking up from the paper "Please sit" he said motioning to the black leather chair in front of his desk. I sat down crossing my legs. "Now about you and me I realize you don't like dating men from work but please hear me out." I stopped him "Im sorry Logan it's just..no I can't it be...weird" I didn't know what I was saying my head was hurting and my chest felt like a knife was being plunged into it. "I know you don't want to but please" his voice was soft and gentle. "I really really need this job but I'm sorry" my voice barely came out I felt like I was going to die. I got up not letting him say another word. I walked out but instead of going to my desk I went to the bathroom tears building up in my eyes.

I finally got myself together when I felt a hand on my back. "How you holding up" I heard Stacy asked "I..I..might quite" I said she gasped "No please don't" she said I turned to see her "Logan he might be mean but.." I cut her off "Wait what" I asked "He was mean to you wasn't he" she asked her eyebrow was cocked "No he asked me out" I said slowly she looked off into space for a minute "Oh my god!" She screamed jumping up and down in her heels "Wait why are you crying" she asked "I said no. I mean I didn't want to but I had to" I told her she frowned "Why" I sighed "Because I don't date guys I work with cause when they break up with you it gets awkward" I told her she should no emotion "He wouldn't break up with you" her voice monotone I sighed she just looked at me a small dash of pity in her eyes but then turned and left me. 'He wouldn't break up with you' her words replayed in my head

I opened the door *deep breath* "Logan I need to talk to you"

<Hey! I know it's been a while but I would like to say thanks to danceparty123 cause their comment made me post this so THANK YOU! And hope you have fun reading. (Sorry if it's a little rushed but it gets better) :)>