Ch.5 Benefit

Ch.5 

Benefit 

"Please. Please. Please. Please. I need this now! Oh god why not!! Stupid!" I kicked the copier "God damn" I breathed in "It sounds like your having sex with the copy machine" I turned to see Stacy standing in the door way. "That would be a lot easier then getting it to work" I mumbled she just laughed "Here" she said walking over and hitting it with her hip. "There" she said and pressed the start button and the papers started to copy. "I could have done that" I said rolling my eyes she smiled "Yeah but you didn't" I grabbed the papers for Logan and walked out Stacy right behind me. "So.....how was it?" She asked "How was what?" I asked raising an eyebrow "Logan! Was he good was he bad. Was it rough? Did you fake it?" She asked "What!?" I asked extremely confused "The sex!" She said my eyes widened "W-we didn't have sex" I said my face flushed "Damn! But you to did go out right" she asked "Not technically" I said bitting my lip "Did you want it to be?" Stacy questioned. I stayed quite for a moment, last night was well wonderful really but dating Logan...I-I couldn't. But had I been wishing it was a date? Had I just had a date but put a different label over it? "No..." I said pausing slightly "I have no intention to go on a date with Logan" I spoke confidently "Oh" Stacy said I nodded "Logan wants you" she said pointing to his office. I nodded and went to his office I knocked slightly before opening the door. "You wanted to see me" I asked walking in all the way. "Yes" Logan looked up a small smile pressed to his lips. My eyes locked to his what a beautiful color. I melted when his lips pulled into a full smile, I snapped out of it and quickly composed myself. "Uh yes I wanted you to pick up my suit from the cleaners, here's the address. And here's my card" he handed me a metallic black credit card "What is this for?" I asked holding it as if it could jump out and kill me any second. "For you to buy a dress" he spoke as if it was obvious "Are you saying I don't have nice dresses?" I asked raising an eyebrow "Oh! No of course not I-I just meant well I thought you would like a new dress for tonight" he said standing up walking towards me. My heart skipped a beat. "W-what's happening tonight?" I asked nightingales the inside of my cheek. "The benefit" he said I nodded but couldn't help feeling slightly disappointed. "Oh okay, and your giving me your card to buy a dress?" I asked Logan smiled that brilliant smile "Yes" he said placing his hands on my hips, soft little tingles ran up and down my body. My brain said move away my body told me to stay still. "Anything you would like" Logan spoke "A-anything?" I asked he nodded slowly I smiled and he copied me "Don't you need need me to work?" I asked "I'll get Stacy to help me. I want you to buy the most beautiful-expensive-eye popping dress you can find" he said each word and I found myself getting closer to him. "Are you sure?" I asked he gave me a reassuring look. I want to lean in and kiss him but I knew it wasn't right. "JayZ..." his voice snapped me out of my daze "Yes" I whispered seeing how close we were now "I-I'll let you get to your shopping" he let go of my hips and turned around. Half of me wanted to walk up to him spin him around and kiss his plush kissable lips but the other half told me I just needed to leave. "Thank you" I whispered as I walked out. 

Logan POV 

My body was shaking, my wolf growled at me. "Mate with her already!" He didn't understand the fact that she had no clue how painful this was for me. I watched her walk out of my office. I wanted to say that I wanted to kiss her but knew she wouldn't like that. She needed time and I would give her time. At least as much as I could handle. Everyday grew harder not having her in my arms. Not holding her, not kissing her, not being able to love her like I knew I could. But I would show her she could trust me. She could love me. And I planed on doing that tonight at the benefit. And nothing was going to stop me. 

JayZ POV 

"But what do you wear to a benefit?" I asked Stacy I had been shopping for almost three house and had yet to find anything "Something elegant but says I'm sexy and can say I'm also sophisticated" Stacy explained I nodded going through the racks of dresses. My fingers then traced over a long black almost grey strapless dress. It was- it was wow that's what it was. It had a sweetheart neck and a silver pendent on the side. "Wow" I breathed "What!? What!?" Stacy asked excited "Nothing I just found a dress" I said "Ooooh how exciting!" She squealed I laughed "I think I'll get this one" I said before saying good bye and hanging up my phone.