Ch.3 Barbie Bitch

Ch.3

"Logan i need to talk to you" I told him my hands where shaky and my breath was a bit rushed. "Yes ma..JayZ" he said standing up I couldn't help but notice the slight twinkle in his eyes. "I need to know if....if I can have the key to the file room" I panicked. The small smile that had been on his face went straight and he nodded then throw me a set of keys. I smiled and thanked him but on the inside I thought about killing myself.

I hung out in the file room for about two minutes till I got bored. Thoughts filled my head. Maybe I should go out with him. He might be sweet. I decided I need to get to work so I walked back. Not knowing what to do I went to Logan's office. "Hey Logan" I asked barging in he smiled up at me softly "What do you want me to do" I asked he cocked an eyebrow I guess thinking of a job. "Oh can you go and take these files and transfer them to my computer files it's simple" he said handing me a file I nodded. He just went back to his paper as if I wasn't even there.

Two hundred papers later and I was only half way done. I sighed then I heard a click of a finger nail against my desk. I looked up and saw a blonde girl she wore a tight mini skirt and a top that squeezed her chest way to tight. Her skin was tan and if it was any dark she would be orange. Her large neon pink stilettos looked tight and her nails matched her shoes but they looked fake. "Can I help you" I asked it took me two seconds to know I did not like her. "Hi.. I'm here to see Logan" her voice was high pitched an just hearing her for a second made me think my ears would bleed. I looked behind me and saw he looked very focused on his work. "I think he's busy but I can take a message" I told her trying my best to be polite. She had been looking at his office them looked down at me "No I'll just wait you can go tell him Heather is here" she said crossing her arms pushing her fake boobs up. As if she thought that would intimidated me. "Okay then" I said standing up and walking over there. I opened the door then closed it. "Hey" he looked up once the door was shut I continued "Human Barbie is here" I said pointing to her. His eyes widened and his smile flattened. "Tell her I can't talk to her now" he said I slightly smiled "Okay I'll giver her the message." turning and seeing her glare at me made me gag. I walked out. "He said he can't talk to you right now" I told her she looked me over and then pointed to me "Keep you fake Louis Vuitton black pin suit and Nine West heels away from Logan okay bitch" she hissed then turned an walked off like she fucking owned the place. I rolled my eyes and then glared "It's not fake like you whore" I said ever so slightly just so that the words would float to her ears. I guess she didn't head me but that didn't mean it wasn't true. Stacy walked over to me arms crossed and face covered with anger "You okay" I asked "Yeah I'm fine but what was the Barbie bitch doing here" she asked her eyes were locked on to the invisible trail she left. "Wanted to talk to Logan who is she anyways" I asked Stacy bit her lip a little "Lets go get lunch" she said I grabbed my purse "Should I tell Logan" she shook her head no. I shrugged and walked out with her.

We went to a small café across the street. It was nice but the people didn't seem to like the way I looked or something "So who's Heather" I asked she put her fork down and looked at me. "She is Logan's fathers friends daughter a.k.a Logan's Girlfriend" when she said that I chocked on my water "What!" I asked she chuckled to herself quietly. "Well they broke up or 'he' broke up with her" she envisioned the he. "So he broke up with her but her twenty pound head of hair spray didn't quite make it to her 'brain'" I used finger air quotes with brain. Stacy laughed so hard she almost fell out of her chair. "Yeah pretty much" she said once she got done laughing. I felt some what up set by this. Yes he had broken up with her but she didn't get that.

********

"Bye Logan" I said it was almost six now an I was just now leaving "Oh bye" he was shuffling through papers. I walked in his office and sat down on the corner of his desk next to him. "This is a very pretty view of the city" I said looking out the window. He smiled up at me standing up now he was a bit above eye level. "I should be going" I said he looked at me then my lips and back at me. His eyes were darkening something made me want to be close to him. I pushed my body closer making about a centimeter distance I looked up into his eyes "I can't take this anymore" he growled softly crashing his lips against mine.