Part 1 -Movie Night-

I walked onto the beach smelling the fresh, salty ocean air. "Ready to surf??" Asked Tristan my boyfriend. "Hmm..Oh yeah let's go!" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to the water. I started out on a small wave quickly standing to gain control of the board and so did Tristan. I laughed when he flipped over and dived in after him, finding him and giving him an under water kiss.

After we surfed for a few hours we went back to my place to watch the best movie ever! Wet Side Story!Tristan groaned "this is so stupid, and unrealistic" he muttered when I pressed 'play'. "Shhh it's starting" I put a hand over his mouth which he licked "ew" I whined and wiped it on his shirt.

I squealed when Butchy came onto the screen earning an odd look from my boyfriend. "Ugh he is so cute!" I gushed "so what I'm way better than him" Tristan mumbled beside me "yeah, sure you are" I sarcastically say.

"Whatever I'm out" he says grabbing his jacket and leaving "come on! I didn't mean it!" I yelled only to be responded by the door slamming.

I returned to my movie and texted Mack and Brady to come over to watch with me.
~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~
I walked along the beach with my surf board and remembered I needed to get one for my cousin who was coming to visit for a weekend. I walked into the surf shop, looking at all the colourful boards but my gaze landed on a boy with blonde hair. Hmm he's cute I thought, my daydreaming got interrupted by the blonde boy talking to me.

"Huh? What?" I say snapping out of my daydream.
"Do you need help?" He asked, a smile on his face.
"Uh yeah how much is a surfboard  like this one" I pointed to a blue and purple one.
"67$" he says "oh I only have 52" I say showing him the money.
"That's ok I can pay the rest" he says suddenly.

"What? No I can't let you do that" I say he turns to me and raises an eyebrow "really dude I'm offering to pay the rest?" He chuckles lightly before grabbing the money out of my hand and turning around and paying for it.

"Thanks" I say while me and him are walking along the beach, each with a surfboard. "No problem anyway, what's your name?" He asks "I'm Lisa and yours?" "Brady" he responds. "Want to go try this baby out?" He asks gesturing to the surfboard. "Sure" I say running into the water with him.
~~~~Flashback Over~~~~
After that I met his girlfriend, Mack she is a pretty cool girl and we instantly became friends. I have known them for a few weeks and we all are really close friends. I texted them and Mack responded with a "sure be over in 10" I smiled.

"What movie are we watching!" Brady said excitedly when I put it on. "Wet Side Story!!" I yelled in a sing song voice. "Awesome" he said and gave me a high five. I was watching the movie and each of us sang a part of 'Cruisin For A Bruisin'. When it got to when they sang 'Meant To Be' Mack and Brady were singing along and I was laughing because they were singing weirdly.

We were finished watching and Mack and Brady left. I checked my phone and I had a text message.
Tristan- I met someone else we are done.
Me- what?! Why would you do this to me???
I didn't get a response.
Whatever I don't need him I have lots of other guys that are willing to date me and won't dump me over a text.

I was soon angry at him for doing that I chucked the remote at the TV. I cried a little bit and then went to sleep dreaming of the perfect boyfriend...