× THREE (2): PSHR

2015

Δ THREE (2): Hold my Hand Δ

»» RECAP ««

"Pasok po!" they both shouted. They stared at each other before laughing.

~ Ladies and Gentlemen, the Awkward air left the building. Let us now welcome Love and "Just Friends" ~

»» END OF RECAP ««

That was how the Events Manager found them. Laughing, completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Ahh, masarap ma-inlove. Masarap maging bata pa, was what the Manager thought of upon seeing them. Sigurado ba yung anak ko, na just friends lang sila?

Bringing herself out of her thoughts Ms. EM (get it? :D), coughed to notify the bagets that she was there.

Nadine looked up from where she was crouching on the floor, James infront of her so his back was towards the visitor.

"Ay! Hi po!" Nadine said scrambling to her feet, but she was feeling light headed from all her laughing, so she fell back on her butt exlaiming; "OW!"

James turned his head from where he looking at Ms. EM, and looked down at where Nadine was still seated.

"Your so clumsy Nadz" James said in an amused tone as he held his hand out infront of her.

"Hoy! Di ah!" Nadine countered grabbing James' soft hand as he pulled her up. But he pulled her with too much strength that she lost balance and almost tripped again if James did not wrap his other arm around her waist.

Cue the sighs and squeals. They looked like they were doing a scene for a movie, but there were no cameras. No script was given. And there definitely wasn't a yelling director shouting action/cut!

James' figure was slightly bent forward, his face inches from Nadine's - who was bending back as though they were performing the 'dip' move - while one arm was around his waist and the other was squished between them, their hands clasped together

Ang ganda talaga ng mga mata ni principe Hayme. Napaka brown. Ang flawless pa ng mukha. Ano ginagawa mo sakin James?

James thankfully could not read minds and as much as he wanted to know what the beautiful pinay was thinking, he also hoped that she did not have the said ability.

Oh Naddie, what are you doing to me? Your face is so innocent and beautiful, and so open. Your smile is contagious. Can we stay 'just friends'?

A loud AHEM broke the couple away from their thoughts and they slowly separated from each other. They faced Ms. EM who had an amused smile and a knowing glint in her eyes.

"We need to go through protocol for the presscon," Ms. EM straightforwardly said. They only had 3 minutes till the security team comes and escorts them to the function room. "For this presscon, your PR's informed me that you both would have to hold hands as you walk in." She paused and looked up from her clipboard that had the instructions given to her a week before. Seeing no complains and questions from the faces of the two, she continued;

"As you walk in go straight to stage, your individual interviews would be held after the presscon. Inigo and Julia would already be seated so greet them before you sit. Give a smile and wave to the press people then sit down. Ready?"

-----

A woman talking to a walkie talkie came out of the dressing room, closely followed by the loveteam. Big men in black then crowded behind and beside them as they hurriedly walked to the venue. Some staff and crew close to the couple took pictures of them, highlighting their clasped hands, to post in their social media accounts. They weren't particularly surprised nor did they make a big deal out of it since they knew the inner workings of love teams. Everything is for camera. But they couldn't deny that James and Nadine, so far, are the couple they loved working for the most.

Speaking of the couple, like their current surrounding, their thoughts were just as loud and chaotic as they took large steps, trying to keep up with Ms. EM. They were nearing the entrance and already they were getting blinded by the lights and flashes.

Bakit iba yung feeling ko ngayon? Is it because James and I are holdings hands before the presscon? No, I'm so used to holding his hand it's almost natural. At hanggang ngayon, ang lambot parin ng kamay niya, while hers was surely sweating. Pasmado kasi siya.

James' happiness could not be hidden, and his smile just proves it. IM HOLDING NADDIE'S HAND!! The closest analysis James could think of that came close to the happiness he was feeling was that of a boyfriend who shows off his girl for the first time in the mall. Just mere hours before said girl said yes to end his courting.

Even the press people felt something different between the two that afternoon. Though they say they are just friends, they wouldn't be for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~′~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! And amazed by the feedback! The amount of people who put this story in their reading list truly surprises me. Although I have to ask a favor?

5 comments = the next chapter :)

Yes? I just want to know your thoughts :)