Chapter One

Asia Pov

Hey y'all my name is Asia I'm the twins mother. I am 24 years old and I'm a registered nurse in Miami. I have long pretty black hair that stops at my lower back and a big ghetto booty. I'm light skin and thick in all the right places.

Alonzo Pov
What's up y'all I'm alonzo Delgoto aka lonzo. I'm 23 I'm the twins father. I'm a lawyer who works a little too hard. That's me and my baby in the mm. I have a curly box, my eyes are a haselish gray. I'm very light skin and very handsome.

Asia Pov
Nine am my alarm goes off I get up and do my hygiene for twenty minutes. After I got out of the shower I lotion myself down and put my Victoria secrets bra and panty set.

Then I went to my closet and picked out one of my nurse uniform. The shirt was Minnie mouse pink and purple with my pink and purple pants and my black scrubs.

I then went down the hall to the twins room to wake them up and take them to my mama house so she can watch them while me and Alonzo go to work. I went in Aj n Niya room to pick them out a outfit to wear to their gma house.

I went in Niya closet and picked out some cheetah print joggers wit a red shirt that said on fleek in bold black letters and her red vans with the bubble gum Soul.

Then I went to AJ's closet and picked out an outfit for him. I picked out some camo joggers wit a red shirt that says I know she wants me in bold black print with his red vans.

They went in their separate bathrooms and took a shower for twenty minutes. Then they put on their clothes and off we went to my mother's house.

At MY mom's house

Asia Pov
Ok mom the twins had a bath all u have to do is fix them something to eat but I'm on way to work.

Trina Pov
"Wait Asia we gotta talk like now." "Ite mama but we gotta make this quick." "Asia you need to find a babysitter, Nanny, or something cuz I'm tired of your goddamn kids, they driving me crazy."

Asia Pov
"Well I'm sorry but I have to go to work and you acting like I don't pay you.

But while I'm at work I'll try and find a Nanny or something cuz you act like my kids are a pain in the ass.

It's ok cuz my kids don't like your ass no way. So today is yo last day watching my kids. Sad how you try to help family and they stab u in the back when they don't need yo money no mo. Bye. Mom."