Together

After the Weasley/Potter group got back to the Burrow two immediate issues emerged for the Potters. The first one was that Mr and Mrs Weasley were not happy about Harry, Emma and Hermione having bought Ron and Ginny new wands. Well actually Mr Weasley wasn't too troubled... just don't tell Molly.

"Harry, Emma you really shouldn't have done that." Said Mrs Weasley. "You may need that money later."

"Mrs Weasley, its fine. We both contributed to the cost of the wands and Hermione did to." Said Harry

"Ron and Ginny even contributed to the cost from their own money." Said Emma. "We spent no more than we would have done on for their Birthday and Christmas presents, and that is what they are."

"Harry, Emma; are you sure about this?" said Mr Weasley. "It is your money, and as we're not your parents we can't tell you how not to spend it but wands, even parts of a wand are very expensive. Collectively you spent 14 Galleons on Ron and Ginny."

"No we didn't." said Harry "We each donated 4 Galleons, Hermione donated another 4 and Ron and Ginny each put in a Galleon for their wands."

Mr Weasley seemed much less troubled after that declaration. Mrs Weasley too was less troubled "But still though Harry, Emma... you shouldn't..."

"You've let us stay here over a week." Said Emma. "And you're keeping us here for nearly another 3. This is the least we can do."

"I know we should save some of our money Mrs Weasley but we don't need to spare all of it. If we hadn't gotten those wands we'd have spent it on Chocolate or Quidditch stuff, isn't a wand more useful?"" said Harry

Mr and Mrs Weasley... well Mrs Weasley finally relented, the thanked Harry and Emma for their kindness and fed them both extra large portions of treacle tart for pudding.

However it was now evening and the second issue was still not resolved.

"What about David?" said Emma looking at her Kneazle Kitten.

He looked up at and very lightly hissed.

"Ok... maybe not." Said Emma as everyone in the Burrow, now seated in the living room, laughed. The kitten decided to show its forgiveness to its owner by rubbing his head against her hand."

"How do people come up with names for their pets?" asked Harry

"Well you got Hedwig from a History of Magic." Said Emma

"You did?" said the Twins at once.

"Yeah I had just learnt I was a wizard and I was curious. I chose the name Hedwig for my owl because I liked it." said Harry. "More importantly she likes it

"What was the name from." Asked Percy who had uncharacteristically left what he was doing in his room.

"It was the Duchess: Hedwig Tosia Skalecki." Said Harry

"What?" said everyone except Emma who giggled lightly

"He had to read that name several times, to remember it." She said "I'm impressed older brother, I thought you may have forgotten it after a year."

Harry stuck his tongue out but smiled at his sister.

"So who was Hedwig Tosee... Tosi... Skeelee... Who was she?" asked Ron, while the twins and Ginny giggled at his bad attempts at Polish.

"Duchess: Hedwig Tosia Skalecki, Ron, was the Polish signatory to the International Statue of Secrecy." Said Harry.

"Ok." Said Ron, not entirely sure how to respond to that.