Chapter 22 - The Interview

Trent came home yesterday. Luke and I did get to go out to dinner but since we were in Nashville people were looking at me. I tried to ignore them and have a wonderful time with my boyfriend. I didn't want any of this to be ruined.

Since this has went on there has been a lot of backlash for me. Luke has gotten some and today we are going to do an interview together. Now is going to be the time we tell everyone everything. There will be no secrets to hide.

I am really lucky that Dirty Girl Camo is keeping me. They actually said they think this would be great because so many more people are now looking at the sight. They want me to be the swimwear model.

This has been good and bad for me but it is a lot worse for Luke. He says he has gotten so many messages about his girlfriend being a whore, slut, and being a horrible mother because I send pictures like that to him. He has addressed on Twitter that. His exact tweet was. "@ChevelleWilliams is not a horrible mother. She is one of the best mothers I've ever met. Just because we had personal photos leaked that were very revealing does not show you're a bad mother."

I really do love the fact that Luke is standing right next to me during this whole thing. Jason is even doing the same thing. He tweeted, "@ChevelleWilliams is not a horrible mother, is not a slut, and is not a whore. She is my sister and I back her up." Other guys from Buck Commander have backed me up as well. I have had a lot of support and all. This has helped me through these rough few days.

Currently Luke and I are sitting on the tailgate of his truck watching Trent run back and forth with bubbles. We are just waiting for our time to go to the interview. Kerri was going to come along and look after Trent.

"How do you feel about this interview?" Luke asked.

"Well, it is going to let everyone know everything. I'm still going to have haters and I'm still going to have pictures of me circulating the internet." I said shrugging my shoulders. I felt Luke put his arm around me and pull me closer.

"This interview will let them know and if people still hate you or trash talk you than let them. No matter what the people who matter know who and how you really are." Luke said. I smiled and held onto his hand.

"I love you; you always know wise things to say." I told him.

"Well I am a lot older than you." Luke chuckled. I shook my head and just smiled. How could I not be in love with this man?

It was soon enough and Kerri was here. All of us went in Kerri's Tahoe. She already had a baby seat and it had more room than Luke and my trucks. She also drove better than either of us. Well it was that she had patience when going somewhere. Luke and I don't unless Trent is with us.

We arrived to where we were supposed to be and got inside quick. Luke was holding onto Trent as we checked in and was led back to where we were going to be. We were brought to a really nice room that had little snacks and water. There was also a little area for Kerri to be around Trent with.

Luke and I met our interviewer and he seemed really nice. I felt more nervous now since it was going to start. I was only hoping that this would make everything better. I more hoped for Luke's sake. I know that he will have trash talkers by telling them he cheated on his ex wife with me.

Kerri took Trent away after he hugged me after getting out of Luke's arms. Luke and I grabbed water and sat down next to each other.

"Hello, I'm Stan by the way. Once the Camera man is ready we will be able to start the interview." The interviewer said sitting across from us.

"Well this is going to be a pretty long interview. It's also going to be the first time we say half the stuff we are going to say." Luke told him.

"That will help me get further in my career." Stan said.