Chapter 12 - Flirtatiousness

I woke up with arms tightly wrapped around me. I smiled wide knowing it was Luke. I wiggled my way so easily out of his grip. I went around my room gathering new clothes and went to take a shower. I knew it must have been before 8 because that is normally the time Trent sleeps in until.

When I finished my shower I walked back into my room and put my clothes in the hamper. Luke switched to sleeping on his back with his hand in his boxers. I giggled shaking my head. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room trying not to wake him.

I opened Trent's door and saw him move to look at me. I smiled and he smiled right back at me.

"Hey little man. You just wake up?" I asked him walking up to the bed.

"Yeah." He said in his sleepy voice. I ran my fingers through his hair and cupped his face.

"Well good morning sunshine. What should breakfast be today?" I asked.

"Popcorn." I giggled at his response. I shook my head in disapproval.

"Breakfast food buddy."

"Eggs and bacon." Trent smiled.

"Let's make them cheese omelet's and bacon?" I asked. He nodded his head in approval.

Trent and I both walked out of his room. He opened the fridge for me and tried to help get everything out. The only items that were on his level were the butter and the bacon which he got for me. I thanked him and kissed his forehead while I got the eggs, and pans out. I also grabbed the cheese. I know Trent wanted to help but I had a better idea for him.

"Trent. Daddy's still sleeping. He'll miss breakfast." I smirked knowing what Trent was going to say next.

"Wake him up mommy!" I shook my head and turned back to him putting the bacon in the pan.

"How about you go wake him up. Don't be too rough though like jumping on his head." I smiled. He nodded.

"I got this mama." Trent said running into my room.

I smiled shaking my head only wondering how Trent is going to wake Luke up. I got through the bacon and had the eggs almost done. I added a few extra things to Luke and my omelets. Trent only like's cheese in his unless you have some kind of meat then he is all for adding meat.

I heard bare feet walking towards me in the kitchen. I turned my head and saw Luke with Trent in his arms. Luke leaned in to kiss me and then leaned over more to see what I was cooking. I saw a sleepy smile across his face.

I turned back around and put the plates together. Luke got drinks for the three of us and I placed the plates. I looked over to Trent who was already digging into his food. I smiled and just started to eat into my food.

Luke offered to wash the dishes while I got Trent ready for the day. I had no objections since I hated to do the dishes. I got Trent dressed in his jeans and his, "I'm Rockin'," tee-shirt. I brushed his hair seeing he needed a haircut. I let him go run off to where ever he felt like going. I put the brush back and walked into the kitchen to see Luke was not in there.

I heard the bathroom door shut and just them my phone vibrated with a text from Kristi.

"Hey girl. I know it's about 9:30 but could I come over earlier than 5. I'll treat us to lunch and yes I do mean everyone."

"Yes you can. I might have to decline on you paying for all of us. You do remember it's not just Trent and I? Luke is a monster at eating just like Trent." I giggled knowing what I just told her was true.