Chapter 21 - Leaked

Today Luke and I are sleeping in. Jess has Trent so that Luke and I can have two days of our own. Luke goes back to the tour soon and we need a day or two to ourselves. I was cuddled up to Luke as he stroked my hair keeping me with a smile on my face. I then heard my phone start to go off. Luke and I both groaned at the same time making us laugh.

I didn't move. I just wanted to lie here next to Luke all day. He leaned down to kiss my forehead. My phone stopped ringing and I just snuggled closer to Luke's bare body. My leg was over one of his and my hand was resting on his chest. Then my phone started to buzz again. I frowned knowing it must be important.

"Are you going to get it or turn off your phone?" Luke asked me.

"I really don't want to get up." I said. Luke chuckled and moved slightly. I know he reached for my phone. The phone soon stopped ringing after Luke moved back. "Hello Fiona." Luke said. I looked up at him. "Yes, Chevelle is right here. Are you okay?" Luke asked. "Okay. I'll hand the phone over." Luke looked concerned. I sat up and grabbed the phone.

"Fee you okay?" I asked.

"I am, but you're not." She told me. I looked confused and pulled the covers up to cover my bare chest.

"What do you mean I'm not?" I asked her.

"Check your twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and news sights. I'm surprised I'm the first one who called you." Fee said shocked.

"Alright. I'm putting you on speaker so I can check my phone." I said putting Fee on speaker.

She told me to let her know when I see it. I first went onto twitter and saw a bunch of notifications but nothing was out of the ordinary. I also didn't really get too far into it. I went onto Facebook and saw that I was mentioned in some things.

I clicked on the first one and instantly gasped. I dropped my phone and covered my mouth. What the literal fuck just went on. I grabbed my phone real quick and started to read the article.

Chevelle Williams is known for being a model on Hunters Magazine, Outdoor Living; She's known for being a professional hunter and fisher; She is also known for being in music videos for her brother Jason Aldean but what we didn't know is how little she can wear.

The picture to the left has been leaked to us and is of a very personal picture. Chevelle is just covering her breast while just in underwear. Another two photo's have leaked where her buttocks are the full picture and one a shower photo with her breast being covered by one arm.

Sources say that they were personal pictures to her boyfriend country superstar Luke Bryan. We do not have any information on how these photos were leaked but in the mean time everyone can enjoy their favorite Huntress almost nude.

My eyes filled with tears as I saw the picture. It was one I sent to Luke when he was on tour. I took a picture in the bathroom just for him. How did it leak out? Who could have got this? Why would someone do this to me?

"Chevelle?" Fee asked. "You okay sweetheart?" She asked.

"Fuck no." I growled feeling angry while letting tears roll down. I looked at Luke. "What the hell did you do?" I yelled at him. He looked at me confused and shocked.

"Baby. I don't even know what is going on." Luke said.

"Chevelle, I don't think Luke did it."

"Then how did the photo's get leaked?" I asked her while going through my phone trying to search to see what other photos were on the internet now. "Luke, you're the only fucking one I sent photos like that too. I NEVER sent a single photo like that to anyone before." I growled looking over at him.