"EPILOGUE"

Hi everyone. We have come to the end of Hunter, Cameron and Rafe's story. Don't worry though, you will see more of them as they struggle to save their son.

Also to all of my readers. I would love to know your overall opinion of the book. So please feel free to leave your final comments and reviews here. I look forward to reading them all. This book is my very first attempt at writing something for other people to read. So I would really like to know if it was worth your time.

Thank you all for your wonderful support.

The prologue for Liam' story "HIS ROYAL LOVE CHILD" is already posted. Comment and tell me what you think.

It was beyond difficult. But over the next few weeks Hunter, Cameron and Rafe slowly settled down to being a family. Thorne returned with the twins, he had been tasked with keeping them safe. It was hardest for Hunter because, he had lost both his mother and father. His mother had chosen to go with his father into exile. She in no way forgave him for what he did, but she knew that living away from him would cause her own wolf to slowly wither and die.

It took Liam months before he was able to shift back to his human form. All within the house rejoiced at this. They had begun to fear that he would become lost to his wolf. They saw his shifting back to human as the first step in him truly beginning to heal.

But it only started the real battle for saving not just his sanity, but his very soul. This was a battle that they couldn't afford to lose, yet there was only that could save Liam.

HIS TRUE MATE.