Chapter Twenty-Nine "MATED 2"

They collapsed on the bed in an exhausted tangle of bodies and limbs. Rafe and Hunter both still firmly embedded inside Cameron's tight ass. They retracted their fangs from his neck and licked at the wounds, closing and sealing their marks. Their actions sent new waves of pleasure coursing through Cameron as the fire of desire was once again ignited within him.

He moaned out loudly and gripped tightly unto Hunter as he felt them both move inside him once more. They were still rock hard and Cameron realized that they were far from through with him.

Hunter pulled back from Cameron and cupping his jaw in his hand stared into his eyes, "Babe, are you alright?" He queried worriedly. Cameron gripped his hand and smiled reassuringly at him "I'm awesome." Cameron gave Hunter a scorching kiss, before turning his head and repeating the same with Rafe. Then he said to them both "You both need to mark each other too." Cameron said, pulling back from the kiss with Rafe. Both Rafe and Hunter stared at each other silently for a moment, before giving each other an imperceptible nod.

Cameron gasped out loudly as they both withdrew from his stretched hole, relieving the pressure inside of him. He felt the flood of their combined cum as it gushed out of his gapping hole. Before he knew what was happening, they flipped him over unto his stomach and spread his ass cheeks a part.

Hunter and Rafe dived into Cameron's gapping hole eagerly. They were experts at eating ass, especially his. They new exactly what he liked, and they gave it to him. Their combined tongues, delved into his leaking hole and sucked at him, drinking the cum out of his ass. Their teeth nipped and bit at his rim, pulling at it before releasing it with a snap. Their tongues stroked his inner walls repeatedly, deeply. Then they replaced their tongues with their fingers. Finger fucking his ass, hitting directly into his prostate.

Cameron was seeing stars as his pleasure intensified, "How fuck. More, please." He was a begging, moaning mess beneath them, his hips bucking as he thrust his ass back towards them, shamelessly begging to be taken again.

Hunter and Rafe shifted their positions, Rafe grasped Cameron by the waist and pulled him up to his hands and knees. Lining up his engorged cock he slammed home into Cameron with a single hard snap of his hips, he was balls deep. Cameron cried out at the invasion, Rafe didn't give him any time to recover or adjust. Not that he needed after just having both of them inside of him. Rafe set a brutal pace as he fucked into Cameron, pulling out almost all the way out of his ass, just leaving the tip inside of him, only to then snap his hips forward viciously to once again be balls deep inside his mate, fucking directly into his prostate.

Hunter watched as Rafe piled drive their mates ass, his own cock leaking and begging to be inside Cameron. Hunter grasped Cameron head and kissed him deeply, thrusting his tongue into his mouth to taste him and swallow all his moans and gasp of pain filled pleasure. Hunter broke the kiss and pulled Cameron's head down to his cock and thrust upwards into his mouth and down his throat. Cameron gagged, but quickly recovered and relaxed his throat muscles to accommodate Hunter's gigantic cock down his throat.

This set the pace for the next hour. Rafe switched actions between pile driving and long dicking Cameron's ass, while Hunter fucked Cameron's mouth and throat. They were spit roasting him and he revelled in it. Cameron gasped and moaned around Hunter's cock every time Rafe slammed into his g-spot.

Cameron pulled off Hunter's cock to look over his shoulder at Rafe, "Harder. Fuck me." Rafe increased the force of his thrust and delivered a stinging slap to Cameron's ass cheek. Cameron gasped out loud. "You love that don't you baby. Your pussy is just so tight. Feels so good having your tight cunt wrapped around my cock." Rafe delivered successive slaps to Cameron's ass, quickly turning them red, before stroking his ass cheeks soothingly.

All Cameron could do was moan and gasp. His throat and mouth was being fucked just as hard as his ass by Hunter. Rafe arched over Cameron's back and bit down into the mark on the side of his neck. Cameron exploded instantly, his back arching into Rafe as a muffled scream erupted from his throat. His ass spasmed around Rafe's cock, clamping and clenching down tightly, this set Rafe off and he reared up as his cock swelled even more and erupted like a volcano, spewing his cum like hot molten lava deep inside Cameron's fucked out hole. Seeing both of them going through their orgasms ignited Hunter, he threw his own head back and his back arched as he erupted down Cameron's throat, a deep guttural moan escaping him. As their climax peaked Rafe and Hunter leaned towards each other and embraced over Cameron's back biting into each others' neck. Another wave of extreme pleasure surged through them all, sending them over the edge again as their power erupted out of them violently. The sounds of their combined ecstasy filled and echoed throughout the room.

Cameron collapsed on the bed between them, his shaking arms unable to hold himself up any longer, Rafe still hard inside of him, his hips moving in shallow thrust forward into his ass, his tongue still stroking and licking at the mating mark in Hunter's neck, while Hunter did the same to him.. Hunter withdrew from Cameron's throat and Cameron gave the head of his cock one last suck before popping it out of his mouth. He gasped for air, his chest heaving, his body still shuddering with the aftermath of his climax.

Rafe pulled out of Cameron and rolled him over unto his back, he leaned down and kissed him hard. Thrusting his tongue deep into Cameron's mouth, he could taste Hunter's flavour. He dominated Cameron's mouth, licking and exploring deep inside as Cameron moaned and gasped. Breaking the kiss, Rafe moved off of Cameron and allowed Hunter to take his place.

Hunter settled between Cameron's legs, raising them and placing them over his shoulders as he leaned forward to kiss Cameron, almost bending Cameron in half. As their tongues met and duelled, Hunter slammed home in one hard thrust into Cameron, viciously hard and balls deep. He swallowed the gasp and deep guttural moan that escaped Cameron's throat.

He pulled back from the kiss and attacked Cameron's mating mark. Sucking, biting and licking hard at the spot, sending waves of pleasure through Cameron. Cameron turned his head to give Hunter greater access to his neck and was met by Rafe's hard cock. Without hesitation or missing a beat, Cameron opened his mouth and swallowed the head of Rafe's cock and started sucking at it. "Yes baby, that's it. Suck me, your mouth is so hot and wet." Rafe moaned out as he thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock down Cameron's throat. Cameron took him all in.

Hunter reared up suddenly, and pulled Cameron's legs off his shoulders and held them up straight in the air with his hands. This position allowed him to watch as he fucked his massive steel hard cock into Cameron's hole. Hunter set an even more brutal pace than Rafe. Slamming hard into Cameron's prostate, causing him to grunt and moan loudly, his throat muscles vibrating around Rafe's cock. Their fucking motion into both of his holes were in perfect sync and in perfect accord. Cameron was theirs and they were staking their claim to every part of him.

Hunter fucked Cameron hard and deep, barely taking his eyes off his own cock as it moved in and out of his own personal heaven. The pleasure and momentum built up once again between them, their grunts, moans and gasped, mingling and echoing in the room. Hunter released Cameron's legs and hooked them behind his back. He leaned over Cameron and bracing himself on his arms, he sucked Cameron's nipple into his mouth as the force of his thrust intensified tenfold.

Cameron arched into Hunter's mouth as his climax started to build once again and moaned around Rafe's cock which was still firmly fucking down his throat. This set Rafe off and his cum erupted from him, pouring down Cameron's throat almost choking him in the process. Cameron gagged and gasping managed to pull off of Rafe's cock, leaving just the head inside his mouth, he swallowed all of Rafe's cum.

Cameron's body started shuddering and bucking beneath Hunter as his own climax ripped through him violently, sending waves of extreme pleasure coursing through his exhausted and overwhelmed system. His ass clamped down on Hunter's cock hard and Hunter exploded. Going off like a nuclear bomb inside of Cameron. Drenching and coating his insides with his scalding cum."Oh fuuucckkk!!!"

Hunter managed to collapsed to the side of the bed, keeping his weight of a completely fucked out and exhausted Cameron. Rafe shifted down the bed to lay on his other side and they both embraced and cuddled Cameron between them, giving him soft gentle, soothing kisses they finally allowed him to succumbed to sleep.

.........................................................

Cameron was awaken hours later by tongues licking at and sucking at the mating marks on his neck. He moaned as his sleep muddled mind registered what was happening. His cock was being stroked and pumped slowly by Rafe, while Hunter was rolling his balls around in their sacks. Cameron was already rock hard.

Seeing that they had succeeded in waking him up, they stopped their ministrations to his neck and raised their heads to look down at him. "It's your turn to mark us baby." Rafe said huskily, before kissing Cameron deeply. Pulling back from the kiss Rafe pressed his forehead to Cameron and smiled down at him. Cameron frowned "How do I do that? I'm human, I don't have fangs."

Hunter answered "When we marked you, we joined your life force to ours and also shared with you some of our powers and abilities. You'll heal faster now, you're now immune to all human diseases and illnesses. You'll be stronger and faster than the average human and yes, now you'll have fangs." He finished with a smile, kissing Cameron lightly on the lips.

The kiss quickly turned passionate as their desire for each other took control. The scent of their arousal filled their nostrils and intoxicated their senses. Hunter shifted Cameron on top of him, "I want you to ride me" He gasped out breaking their kiss. Cameron needed no preparation, his hole was still loose and slick from their earlier fuck session. Cameron threw his leg over Hunter's hips and mounted him. As Cameron lowered himself down to meet Hunter's cock, Hunter grasped his hips and thrust upwards, hard spearing up into Cameron's welcoming heat, burying himself to the hilt. Cameron gasped out loudly, which was swallowed by Rafe as he smashed his lips down on Cameron's mouth.

Cameron adjusted quickly and started to ride Hunter like the stallion that he was. Bracing his hands on Hunter's hard abs, Cameron gyrated and rotated his hips in a constant motion, teasing Hunter endlessly. He would rock forward and then raise his ass almost all the way up, leaving just the tip of Hunter's cock inside him, only to then circle his hips before sliding back down Hunter's shaft. His actions and movements were driving Hunter crazy.

Hunter suddenly grasped his teasing hips and taking control thrust upward hard, jack hammering into Cameron. Cameron's back arched and his mouth opened on a gasp which was cut short by Rafe standing up and thrusting his cock down Cameron's throat.

It was once again a double assault and Cameron could do nothing but go along for the ride. He revelled in everything that they did to him and before he knew it his climax started to build up. Sensing this Rafe pulled back from Cameron' throat and went behind him, he stroked his hand down his spine to his ass and Cameron felt it as Rafe inserted a finger inside of him alongside Hunter's cock. Cameron moaned out at the added pressure.

Rafe licked Cameron's mating mark and sucked at, he trailed his tongue up the side of his neck and sucked the lobe of his ear into his mouth, nipping at it with his teeth. "Do it, do it now. Bite him." Rafe whispered. His words seemed to trigger something inside of Cameron and as his orgasm started to rip through him, he felt fangs exploding painfully through his gums and without thinking he leaned forward and bit down hard into Hunter' neck, sending Hunter over the edge as Hunter's blood poured into his mouth.

Not giving Cameron a chance to recover, Rafe pulled him up and off of Hunter, he rolled him over unto his back and mounted him, slamming into Cameron with one deep stroke. "My turn baby." Rafe grunted out, fucking Cameron hard. Cameron clutched at his shoulders tightly and arched his back into Rafe, his mouth open on a silent scream, fangs still exposed he sank them deeply into Rafe's neck as stars once again exploded behind his eyes.

Now their circle was finally complete.