Railey......

~Your POV~

"Victoria? Remember when I told you that I wanna say something to you?" Tyrone asked.
"Yeah. Why?" I asked. "Well...." He paused. "Just come with me. He took his hand out for me to reach. "Where?" I asked. "Just come, it is really important." He said, still sticking his hand out for me to reach. I hesitated to reach. "Come on, time is running." He said tiredly, so reached his hand. But when I reached his hand he carried me to his back in a flash and I was is utter confused. And he ran, but everything is a blur and I almost vomit, almost but Tyrone slowed down feeling that I almost vomit, did I forgot to tell you that Tyrone is 6"5 with brown wood like hair color, firm muscles, tanned skin, light green eyes with gold and blue specks.
"Sorry." He apologized not looking at mebut straight ahead in the woods.
"Where are you taking me? Why are you so inhumanly fast?" I asked after a few moments of silence. "You'll find out," He said but I can see that smirk that is on his face.

When we came to a stop, a place that reminds me all the memories that made me feel so happy. So so happy....

~Nick's POV~

Oh, how I miss my cousin. I wish I could see her.

"Alpha Nick, there here." Eric said, my beta.
"Good now let them in, safely." I said, excitedly, because I am already meeting my cousin for the first time in 10 years!!
YAY! I am finally meeting your cousin! My wolf howled excitedly, why? Because I told stories about her and moments with her.
"Alpha Nick, Alpha Nick." Eric waving a hand to my face.
"What?" I curiously asked. Not really knowing why. "Alpha Nick, I have been asking what was wrong but you were dazed like something has happened." He said simply but I know something was behind that I just let it slip. "Sorry, I was just thinking on who is my mate." I lied, I know lying is bad but I don't want him to ask because when he did, oh boy I am dead. He never stops asking. Till he got all the answers he wanted.

"You can go now." I dismissed him so he can go to his mate, Clarice, she used to be a rogue, and now she is a part of the pack and currently she is carrying Eric's pup.
"Mark?" The familiar voice I always wanted to hear for a very long time. "Victoria," I smiled at her, she has changed her medium straight black hair is now a brown wavy long hair, her chubby cheeks isn't chubby anymore, her chubby body is now thin, firm and have a six-pack abs but still have her stone-like muscles that are now firm not too firm but evident enough to see it, her black-brown eyes standed out even more, her white skin is now white as snow.
"Mark, is that really you?" She asked again. This time leaning forward so she can really make sure it was me. "Yes, what about you? Is that really you?" I asked not really beleiving it was her, she has changed a lot! "Of course, I am and if toi are really Mark prove it to me." I showed her my picture when we were grade six in messenger. "Well that proves it." She said more likely to her self. "Now prove yourself that you really are Victoria." O challenged.
"I had a crush or more likely fell inlove with D.A or Dan Andrea Dela Cruz and when we were grade six you were angry at Victor the big fat man we teased as peppa pig oink the selfish rich fat man that always lie, I am the Victoria that had a crush on Tyrone when we were grade five." She said but when she said Victor's name she laced it with anger.
"Victor the peppa pig?" As I said that a knowing grin formed is fomed to my lips and my eyebrows raised high, I was shoked it didn't fell.

"Exactly," She copied what I did, the exact thing but her eyebrows were sharp, sharp as arrows when she raise her eyebrows.

A few moments later of questioning

"Mark, can I ask a question?" She questioned seriously so serious it could kill a crazy laughter stop with just one word.
"What?" I asked curiously.

~~~Edward's POV~~~

When I went inside my heart broke, my nephew is lying on a bed, and was a tube that was on his wrists and a machine thing is beeping his heart beat, it was the most scariest thing that I am worried that will happen.
"Appa,"( Daddy ) He breathe looking towards his father now knowing I was here.
"Eod samchon edeuwodeuneun?" ( Where is Uncle Edward ) he is born in Korea but his nother is Japanese, which made him unique but he looked lile a filipino his skin is white as clouds and his eyes are like gradfather's eyes. Exactly like grandfather's. His body is lying mip in the bed, his skin isn't like his cloud-like color it is now pale,m so pale you think he is dead, his big dody is now small so small you can trace his bones. All in all he looked like he was going to die any moment.
"Railey," I said quietly, eyes glassy, tears threatening to fall down.
"Uncle, I missed you." He said eyes watery and years falling down loke waterfalls, remembering the last yime we met back to year 1567 when he was 5 and stayes with him till' 1636 is the year I left to England to manage the castle here in America since my paeents passed away.....
He can speak english since I taught him when we went to England.

"I missed you to, so much." I said after I took a shaky breath and slowly making my ways to him tears fally like waterfalls.
"Keep this safe, you have to pass these ro someone trustable. Remind it of us," Then hus heart stopped beating when he gave me the necklace we don't have a affair but we treat each other like brothers, I continued to cry and cry more every second pass my tears are falling rapidly.
Hwen I looked at the necklace a small writing said: Blood Brothers till' the end.
==================================

If you have any questions please comment and also vote for longer chapters. Thank you.
~All the loves,