Going on a date?!

Your phone rang and you you took your phone from your pocket and Niall texted you...
Wanna go on the park with me on tomorrow 9:00 am?
You cannot stop reading it ten times because of course you just cannot belive that Niall Horan from One Direction asked you on a date. You replied back.
I would love to.
Text me your address.
Sure.
You texted him your address and got up to eat and looked at the fridge there was nothing you went to the supermarket and bought some foods you have on your lists and some other stuff that you will need. You came back home and cooked some noodles for snack. And after you ate you looked at the time it was already 1:00 p.m qnd took your bath with hot water after you finished having your bath you put some nice clothes and dried your straight hair and turned your hair to nice curls that you learned from the internet put a little mascara and went outside to meet Tyrone.(You both decided to meet today to see how was things going.)
You both meet at the front of Starbucks.
"(Y/N)!"
"Tyrone!"
You both hugged tight because you both have not seen each other for a very long time and let go.
"How are you?" He asked
"You know still single and not yet mingle."
"Same."
And you both continued talking and went to your apartment to continue talking.
"Ummmm...... Tyrone is it okay if I change the time we will meet for tomorrow morning because I actually have a date with-" you have been cut of by him.
"Who is that lover boy?"
"Are you going to believe me?"
"Yes."
"I have a date with........ Niall Horan from One Direction." You made him suprise and looked at him he is wide eyed and mouth open enough for a fly to come in.
"Are.You.Kidding.Me.Right.Now?"
"No." To be continued.

====================================

Sorry this is late! My tablet got low bat and it took five or four jours to be full I am really really sorry and please
Comment
VOTE
Eat banana
And
Stay safe!