Who is he?

Your POV
I slept early and woke up at morning considering to early because, it is just 4:00 am I looked at my phone to see if someone messaged me and someone texted. I got a message from Tyrone I clicked the read button.
(Y/N) I will come there by sunset because I have a job hunting.
I remember that my friend from grade school is finding a assistant I just forgot the name but I texted him back.
Tyrone, I know someone when we were still grade five is finding a assistant, just forgot the name.
I texted him that but I still tried to recall the name but still I can not recall. So I cooked baked egg and bacons for breakfast and a coffee. After I finished eating I cleaned it up and washed it after I finished cleaning I looked at my poster of Super Junior because I was a big fan of it especially Eunhyuk. (I will show you the picture of Eunhyuk but do not try to have a crush on him he is only mine.) After that I looked at One Direction because of course I was a massive fan. And looked at the time it was already, 8:00 am so I quickly took a bath and looked at the time again it is now 8:30 am and dried my hair turned it to a very beutiful curls and wore the clothes I am going to wear it is already 9:00 am and waited for a little. And the doorbell rang.

      Niall's POV

I woke up very early and looked at the time it is already 5:00 am and rushed down stairs cooked some baked egg and bacons I quickly ate it and drink water so I will save time and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath after it I looked at the time it was already 5:30 am and put the clothes I am going to wear and it was already 6:00 am and took my 2 hours and 30 mins and drove to her flat and before I rang it I heard her talking to someone.

To be continued.

===================================

5 more votes and early updates which is two updates per day if I got many votes after 1 week!