Niall Horan?!

This is going to be a long talk  for tomorrow hope Tyrone will come so we can plan for how it will be.
You were heading to the park for some fresh air and have some privacy. When you already headed to the park you saw a lot of girls gathering around an shouting Niall! and other stuff like they were fans you come closer to the bunch of fangirls and till someone grabbed your hand and run away with you you don't know who it was because all you can see is his hair and back. You are wondering who it was till you remember it is Niall James Horan from One Direction you quickly realized him because you are a big fan of One Direction till you both stoped in front of a cafe and both entered while taking a deep breath because you both are tired of running.

"Sorry for grabbing your hand and making you run." Niall said while taking a deep breath and have a sweat on his face.
"It's okay."
"My name is Niall. What's your name?"
"(Y/N)."
"What a very very beautiful name like you."
"Thank you, and my .mother said the meaning of my name is a beautiful girl in Japan." You said while shaking his hand and smiling at each other till you realize that you both are shaking hands for to long.
"Oh....... erm sorry." He said
"I-It's okay."
"Are they gone?" You took a look at the window.
"Yes. They are all gone." You both stand up and he asked if you have a dog and you said yes and he asked of what is the name of the the dog and you answered. (Your dog is a girl.)
"Nice name."
"Thanks."
"Can I have your phone number?"
"Yeah, sure."
You both exchanged phones and both finish typing and you both returned your phones.
"Bye." He said
"See you next time."
"Next time?"
"Yes. Next time because when Goodbye or Bye it is like we are never gonna see each other again."
"Oh, okay see you next time."
"See you next time." After that you both left the cafe and you went back to your apartment and  cannot believe what happened till your phone rang. To be continued
======================================

Please

Vote

Comment

Keep reading

After this is finish I will re-write this but in different langguage and change this a bit and it will be tagalog the title is "Diary ng Maganda Weh dinga?!" but it will be made only when this is finished. Thank you for reading. This is going to be a filipino langguage and there will be 2 popular loveteams.