Vampire Academy...?

~Niall's POV~

I was on the house and then their is a knock on the door, or more like a bang and interupted my conversation with the lads and Harry stood up to answer the door after the door was open I heard Harry say something but ifell on the ground.
"I'm gonna see what it is." Liam said.
"I'm right here so no need to answer." The man said with red eyes. I was both schocked and scared on what I am seeing.
"Sweet dreams, princes." He finished with a smirk. After that there was a flash and I blacked out.

~Eunhyuk's POV~

After I saw the man I blacked out. After a few munites I feel my self being piled with some man and put I think, us. He put us in the car and I was trying to open my eyes but I can't, my eyes are like glued.

~Your POV~

After I unlocked the door to Tyrone's house I went to the living room and on the floor there was blood, drops of blood and I rushed over to my room and I saw my wall with a note.
"Victoria, clean the drops of blood and get out of this place before I track you, rip this to pieces or burn this note, I am watching you.

- Edward"

It was written with blood. A blood. I thought.
After I read the note fear over takes me. After I red it, I quickly told Tyrone about him we quickly cleaned it and burned the paper, and packed all my things and also Tyrone.
"Where are we gonna go now?" He asked.
"At my apartment." I said.
"What about my house?" He asked.
"Just gonna lock it and make sure everything is fine."
"Okay."

At your flat

Everything is finished assignments and unpacking and also studying.
But the question is, where are they? What happened to them? Are they fine? Who is Edward? Why are there drops of blood? And most importantly, how did he know my name and where I am?

~Unknown's POV~

"My King, I have found out the princess's name." Lissa my servant said.
"What is her name, Lissa." I said.
"Victoria. When she become a vampire she will be the most powerful among all, she will keep improving her skills everyday, she can cast spells. But she is destined to be bitten by tje second powerful men from other territory and those territories are our partners." She said with a dead serouis tone.
"Oh, you mean the boys I brang."
"Yes my king, and they are the second most powerful among all. They need alot of training most especially the princess, I also found out that the princess have the rarest and powerful powers."
"Hire the best trainers. Even in the other territory."
"Yes my king."
"Also send the best warriors we have to protect the princess."
"Yes my king, and also the princess is a hybrid when she is turned, thise bloods are: Human, Werewolf and Vampire."
"How is that even possible?" I asked with confusion.
"I also don't know my king but I will try my best to figure it out and it also happened to our first queen but it still remained hidden."
"You may go now." I said and she left.
My daughter you will now know everyhing once it is time.

~Harry's POV~

I opened my eyes and I was lying in a king sized bed, my throat burns and I ran to the door and shocked for what just happened. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! I thought to myself. Before I open the door there was a note saying

'Harry you are now a vampire which means once you wake up your throat burns, you will also need to control yourself, once you opened the door there will be a vampire she is Lissa my servant if you tried to kill her it is impossible because she my 2nd hand she is well trained in my territory, she will be giving you animal blood bags, here in my kingdom, we drink animal blood instead of human.