The Compition begins tomorrow

Your POV

Having a date with Niall is the best thing ever happened in my life, you know why? Because he is sweet, protective, kind, gentleman, etc. He is just perfect well Eunhyuk is also sweet but I do not know why he left me in the apartment maybe he think that I already bust him but no I was just explaining him how I feel for him I must admit I am a fan of Eunhyuk's band and him, but you wanna know how we became friends and him as my suetor? Here.

~FLASHBACK~

"(Y/N) hurry up we are going to be late for the SuJu concert!" Kristine yelled at me while she us in the car.
"Yes ma'am!" I yelled at her while going to the car.
"Jeez you really need to hurry picking clothes." She said while driving. After an hour we are already in the arena and we still have 30 more minutes. Do we run till we reached it and went to our sits.
"Good thing, we still have 15 minutes to fix our make up." Kristine said while we are fixong our make up. Once we are done the concert started and the fans become more loud including us in the middle of first row and me and Kristine stopped shouting because I noticed that Eunhyuk is loooking at me while singing and Donghae is looking at Kristine and the bot of them winked at us we lowered our head because we are blushing after the concert the guard called us to go backsatge to meet all of them we of course followed. Let us skip it before we leave they all asked our numbers and got their numbers.
~END OF FLASHBACK~

Then after that Eunhyuk already is already a suetor and niw Donghae and Kristine is now a perfect couple, why? Because their love is True Love.
"Then Louis is like Niall! Have you seen my precious carrot?! Then I was like Nope, not me." Niall said while laughing.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Me and Niall bot laugh at the same time. Till I saw a very familiar figure. The figure came closer and closer and I saw, Eunhyuk?!
"So your the Niall she is talking about a while ago." He said with a hint of anger.
"Yes, I am, why?" Niall said while he stopped laughing and stood up.
"Because of you she busted me! Our future wedding picture is destroyed by you!" He said while a tear is rolling down his cheek and I wiped it and then hugged him for him to calm down a little then I was about to let go of the hig but he tighten his grip, a little so I can not get out of his grip.
"No, Eunhyuk I did not busted you I was just telling you my feelings about you, please let go of the hug because I was going to say something." Then he let go of the hug. And I saw Niall's eyes forming a tear before it roll down his cheek I quickly wiped it.
"I will have both of you having a compition and the person who won will be my boyfriend and after 4 years he will be my fiance then after 2 months he will be my husband and the person who loses is the bestman of the wedding. Deal?" I said enough for them to hear and a few moments of thinking they already nodded in aggreement.
"It will start tomorrow at 8:00 am but right now I need to go home I am going to meet my friend to help him find a job and for his birthday, no helping us okay?"
"Okay." They said in unision. Then I left them their with Donghae while staring each other. Tomorrow is going to be a hard them for them.especially for me. Then I went inside my apartment and saw Tyrone. Let us skip the boring conversation.
"Princess is finding a assistant?!" Tyrone said with happiness in his voice.
"Yes."
"Thank you for telling me see ya!"
"See ya next time" I said then opened the TV the somethong shocking caught my eyes.
To be continued