Chapter 13

Okay guys, here's some news!!!! Sadly, Finding Mary is coming to a close. After this chapter, there will be only two more left!!!

But there is some good news to this authors note..... I am making a third book! It's called Loving Mary.

Now, if you look in the media, you will see two book covers. I need you guys' help! Which one is better? Which one should I use?

Let me know in the comments!

For a full week, Asonia was stuck in bed. She needed the rest, but not the boredom. After the official announcement was sent out, she was moved to Zindaki, where the crew of the Enterprise had been staying. They watched over the planet, and made sure the Klingons didn't destroy anything.

It made her smile when she heard Jim and Zaclyn arguing over who would marry her off. It was very entertaining. Especially when Spock and McCoy had to intervene. It was eventually decided Zaclyn would walk her down the aisle, and Kirk would perform the service.

Given Pavel was from earth, and that was where Asonia grew up, the wedding would be a mix between Zindaki and earthen traditions.

Which meant she would be able to wear a wedding dress, and not the robes.

When Asonia was well enough, she was plunged into color schemes, and taste testing. She had help from Fareilah, who quickly decided she would help choose the cake.

"Ow!"

"Sorry mistress."

"Ow! Quit sticking me with pins!" Asonia complained, jumping as the woman stuck another one into the fabric. She was currently getting fitted for her dress. And no matter what, the tailor kept on sticking her.

"I am very sorry, your Highness, but it is inevitable." She said. The tailor was an older woman, with extremely curly, grey hair, and amber-brown eyes. She had a grandmotherly way about her, and she was very good at her job.

"It's okay, Liz. Just try not to draw blood, okay?"

Liz nodded, a smile on her wrinkled face. She made all of the clothes Asonia wore, and she trusted her more than she did Zaclyn. There was just something about her the elderly woman that made her more like family, than a friend.

"Hey Liz, how old are you?"

"My age, empress, is a thing to be proud of. I am 68." She replied, looking up at Asonia.

"So, that means you knew my mother? And maybe my grandmother?"

"Yes. I knew both. Your grandmother very well."

"How so?" Asonia asked, putting her arms up, to make it easier to pin the seams.

"She was my sister."