Chapter 20

Hey, hey, hey.

It's moi.

No Im not going to start what I did the other day again. ;)

I would just like to thank you all for all the votes and supporting comments. Just the other day I had 200 and now I have fricken 400+. You guys are so amazing I love you. <3<3<3<3<3

Now for what you've all been waiting for..... I think....

CHAPTER 20 HUNNIE BUNNIES!!!

~~~

(Noah's POV)

I was about to go after Radiance when Stephanie stopped me. 

Holding me by the sleeve of my shirt she pulls me to her and places her lips on mine. "I'm so glad your safe, baby." She murmurs against my lips. 

I try not to barf at how unnatural it feels to kiss Stephanie. I put my hands on her stomach, not wanting to touch her breasts, and push her away. 

"I'm sorry, I just... I just can't at the moment." I tell her.

"It's because of her, isnt it?" She glares at me. 

It was true. Having Radiance back, brought back the burning feeling that always came whenever she walked into the room. I missed her. I shouldnt have ended it the way we did. They way I did. I just shake my head at Stephanie. "If it does?" 

Her glare grows. "I can't believe you." 

Before either of us can say anything more, Elise is interrupting us. "Alpha Noah, I need to speak to you." She tells me. The look in her eyes told me it was important. 

"One second, Stephanie." I tell her, walking away to talk to Elise. 

"What is it, Elise?" I ask.

"I ran some tests on Marissa's blood." She paused. "I compared the blood to that of yours, you know how we got your blood tested?" 

"Yeah..." I say confused. Where was this going?

"It seems that Marissa has none of your DNA. None at all." She tells me fast and quick; like ripping a band aid off. 

I process her words in my mind for a few seconds. "Are you saying... that Marissa isn't mine?" 

"That's what I'm saying dear. I compared her blood to a few other males before I found her actual father." She pauses. 

"Who's is it?" 

"Donovan's." 

"You mean Donovan, Mr Renolds son?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, it seems so. But, I'll have to run some more tests to make sure. Just thought you should know."

My anger couldn't be contained. How did I not even realise Marissa wasn't mine?! I mean, she didnt even look like me! I storm to where Stephanie was, trembling by the door. The bitch knew. 

"You bitch!" I exclaim. "You caused me to make my mate leave! Caused me to cause her pain. Is this what you wanted. Power? Dominance? Revenge? Stephanie I told you we were over. We were never even a thing!" 

"I-I-I--" She stumbles on her words. 

"Don't say anything. I want you out of here by tonight." I tell her walking away.

"But we're married!"  

"Hopefully not for long." I mutter.

"What about Marissa! I can't be a mother!"