Chapter 19 Part 1

Hey, hey, hey.

Guess who?

That's right.

It's moi.

(Cue the Angels singing) Tra la la la laaaa La la la la. 

Who's ready for this chapter?!

*Devious Face*

I feel evil. 

*Tapping chin in thought*

Maybe I shoud get this sudden evil urge checked out. 

What do you guys think?

ANYWAY.... HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED.... OKAY DON'T IT'S NOT REALLY THAT AMAZING... MAYBE IT IS, MAYBE  IT ISNT. YOU WONT KNOW UNTIL YOU READ THE CHAPTER. 

Moving on, here it is peeps.

~~~~

(RJ's POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to go for a run. I hopped off my bed and slipped on some black trackies over my panties. Pulling out a purple jumper I pull it over my head and grab my sneakers, heading outside.

When I'm a the start of the trees I change behind one and shift into my white wolf. Loving the feeling of freedom I got as I ran full speed through the trees. I felt the wind whip around my figure and listened to the leaves rustling around me. 

I'd been running for a while and was about to turn back when I see a group of Rogues heading in the direction of the pack house. Suddenly, out of no where a large burly jaffa coloured wolf jumped out from the trees. 

I immediately went into a defensive stance and growled at the wolf. 

The wolf growled back and I took that as a I sign that he wanted to fight. 

For a few seconds we circled each other, taking each other in; looking for a weakness. 

Unfortunately for him, I found his first. Lunging for his hind leg I run at him. He dodges at the last second and tried to protect his hind leg. The one that was already hurting. He'd obviously been hurt before hand.

Running at him again, this time I leap over him and spin around. I bite his leg and keep my jaws there as the Rogue howls in pain. He turns his head and snaps at me but can't reach me.

I'm knocked away from him as he kicks me with his free hind leg. Snarling I lunge again, but he's quick to catch on.

He moves his head to the side as he runs at me and grabs hold of neck with his jaws.

Knowing what he was about to do next my wolf jumps up and spins around biting his backside. The wolf howls in pain. Unready for my next move I bite his leg and rip it from his body.

I try to ignore the nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach as I watch the wolf try and limp away from me.

Just as I'm about to finish him off I hear more scampering feet coming closer.

Argh, I wish I could just mind-link them. This sucks. I needed to warn them.  I thought to myself. 

Well hurry up and run back. My wolf says in a 'duh' tone.

Dont you get ansy with me, missy. I grumble to myself. 

Shut up and run. She tells me. 

With that we're dashing off back towards the pack house as fast as we could. I could here the Rogues coming after

When we reached the pack house I quickly shifted and threw my jumper on that was long enough to cover as much as I needed to cover up and ran to Noah's room.