Chapter 8

Wow, I have 25 votes. LOL. I know it's not much compared to others, but for me it's an accomplishment. Ahaha. So thanks for the votes. Hope you like this chapter. 

Enjoy, 

Em. XOXO.

~~~

RJ's POV

(A/N: Just so you know it is Monday)

I woke up to the most uncomfortable thing. With my drowsiness I didn't know exactly what it was until I realised with a start that it was Noah's little—*cough BIG cough*—friend. His arm was wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him but I felt really weird since he was basically holding me against his manhood. Squeezing out of his embrace I sat up in the bed and reached over to pick up one of the shopping bags I'd left on the floor the other day after shopping. Picking it up and placing it on the bed I begin rummaging through the bag until I come across what I'm looking for. The book I bought.

I loved reading. It was my favourite pastime—I know geeky right? Sue me. But I love it and that was all that mattered. Setting the book 'City of Ashes' by Cassandra Clare on my lap I begin reading. Although I loved Cassandra Clare and her books, previously reading the Infernal Devices series, I was constantly groaning about Jace and Clary getting their shit together, I mean honestly I felt like I was watching a Soap Opera. 

"What are you doing, Angel?" I hear the sleepy voice ask me, smiling immediately at the sound of his voice and stated the obvious: "I'm reading."

Waving the book in front of his face with a 'duh' expression on my face I listen to his next question. 

"City of Ashes? What's it about?" I then proceed to tell him all about the book. Unsurprisingly when I mentioned the Vampires, Werewolves, Warlocks and Faeries he scoffed and I scolded him. 

"Noah! This is an amazon book and is actually a best seller, so don't knock it until you try it." 

He asks me, while rolling his eyes, if the vampires sparkle in the sun and I tell him no and that that sort of thing is stupid. I roll my eyes at him this time.

"You don't like twilight?" Clearly shocked at the newfound fact his eyes pop out of his head. Well, not literally, but you get my drift.

"Er, no. I mean Vampires that sparkles in the sun? Thats so unoriginal. And weird. It's like she couldn't be bothered coming up with a proper plot so she just decided one night while drunk that she wanted to write a book about sparkly Vampires. I have no idea how that book got to number one..." 

"I'm pretty sure that just made you 100% cooler in my eyes." He says smiling as he looks up at me with an almost stunned look on his face. 

I become shy almost instantly and move my hair back from my face, thankful when he breaks the silence. "We better get ready for school."

"Uh, really!" I groan. It wasn't that I didn't like school... actually scratch that, that was exactly the reason. I hated school, but that wasn't the reason why I was groaning. I, Radiance Jade Wilson, was going to be the... 'New Girl'. Just the thought made me shiver. Plus, I didn't want to deal with all the hateful glares from both the female werewolves and the humans. Daniel, being the lovely person that he is, filled me in the other day on the fact that Noah was very popular with the ladies.

Hearing this fact made me feel so special. Notice the sarcasm. It honestly made me really upset to know that he had been with so many girls before me and I had... not been with so many guys before him. I wasn't experienced in any way. I was as virgin as Mary was when she got pregnant.