Chapter 19 Part 2

So this is the 'Part 2 Coming to a Cinema near you'. Lol, but its not a cinema. 

Anyway this chap starts being told in one of the fighters POV's who are outside battling the other Rogues. THEN it changed back to RJ. :)

NOT EDITED AS USUAL. 

~~~

(Don't know what this guys name is so let's just call him 'Bob' cause I'm very creative with names)

**"Bob's" POV**

I kept my eye on my attacker. A brown Rogue wolf who looked like he was going to kill with no mercy. Well, no shit sherlock. All Rogues kill with no mercy. 

A growl bring me back to the attack at hand... Or paw... Whatever.

I growl back and lunge. We battle for a few minutes when I finally get the winning blow. I looked around and it seemed that everyone was going well against the Rogues. Except for one person. Sprinting over to Lillian I knock the Rogue away from her cowering form.

What the hell was she doing out here. I thought as I took down the stupid Rogue. She should be down in the 'Wolf Cave' as we liked to call it. We'd built it especially for this reason. If Rogues ever attacked. 

*Get to the Wolf Cave, now!" I exclaim through the mind link. 

*I want to help!* She exclaimed back.

*How, by giving yourself up to the Rogues. Yeah, cause that would help us loads.* I comment back.

She sneers through the mind-link. *Why do you care? Never have before. Just yesterday I was yourpersonal punching bag.*

*Of course I care! You're my mate!* I realise my mistake as soon as I said it. 

She shifts back into her human form, in all her naked glory. 

Before I, or her, can even notice what's happening a Rogue lunges out of no where and bites her side.

"No!" I scream in my head as I lunge at the wolf ripping him from my mate and tearing him to shreds. Vampire style.

I look around me and see that everyone is nearly finsihed killing the rogues so I run towards my mate who is lying on the floor.

"Lill? Lill are you okay?" I murmur as she slowly opens her eyes.

"I-I'm kay." She whispers.  

"Thank the moon goddess." I groan, throwing my head back.

"Why didnt... you tell me?" She asks.

"Hush... Let's get you to Elise." I mumble, picking her up.

She winces in pain and I instantly cringe, hating that I'm hurting my mate.

*Elise* I call through the mind-link. *Get your first aid kit ready*

(NOW FOR WHAT YOUVE ALL PROBABLY... MOST LIKELY BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!)

*RJ's POV*

Those two words rang in my head for what felt like hours. Just two simple words, yet so deadly at the same time. 

"Kill. Him." 

The gut wrenching pain of even the thought of my mate dying overcame me and I silently whimpered.

Before anyone could predict what was happening I was being thrown away from Old Dude and Noah was tackling Old Dude. 

I lay on the ground for a moment then remember Marissa. Scrambling to my feet I look towards Younger Dude. He was still holding Marissa with the knife at her neck, but not harming her.