Chapter 2

This will be a bit of a short chapter. Not edited. Sorry for mistakes. :)

The picture above is Noah. Just pretend he has brown eyes even though his blue eyes are gorgeous *insert heart eyed emoji*. 

*UPDATE*--I couldn't save the picture where I got it from and they took it down, I'll try and find another okie xx

~~~

Noah's POV

(The Previous Day)

Stephanie stood before, her naked body seductively sauntering closer toward me. A few minutes ago we had some really hot sex and neither of us was willing to call it a night just yet. Stephanie watched my eyes which were trained on her body. Her curly red hair was long, probably a bit too long for my tastes, but I guess it was good for pulling.

Her turquoise eyes seemed to be eye-fucking me, and hey, I wasn't complaining, not in the slightest. She was a great hook-up with great tits and a body that so many other girls killed for.

We regularly fucked because I liked that she was always easy and ready when I wanted her to be. Other girls I slept with tended to be too clingy and expected a happily ever after once I had slept with them. I didn't roll that way. I was the alpha, I didn't have time to deal with girls looking for their 'Prince Charming'. I wasn't it and I definitely didn't need a clingy female on my hands. 

"See something you like, baby?" Her voice breaks through my thoughts. I watch as the bed dips as she crawls on her hands and knees over to where I lay. I hold down the urge to barf at the use of 'baby'. I didn't do terms of endearments either. What was the point when it just gave women false ideas of what this arrangement was? It felt weird for her to call me 'baby'. Her using that term towards me felt wrong as if she wasn't supposed to be the one using it. I couldn't hep but feel as though there was someone else out there who was meant to call me that instead of Stephanie.

Ignoring that badgering feeling, I pull Stephanie on top of me, urging her closer as she runs her fingers over my ripped body. Hey, I worked out. Unfortunately, even after she licks a path from my chest to my navel before continuing further down, my manhood remains soft. 

I sigh, slightly annoyed, as I begin to tease myself, getting myself hard enough to be able to enter her. I want to roll my eyes when she whispers "Baby, you're so hard," but once again resist the urge.

Yeah, I know, I comment to myself, I had to tease myself to get it that way.

Grabbing my ass, she pulls me into her and begins moaning. Although my body is there with her, rocking in response, my brain is tuned out and elsewhere. The excitement I had earlier at the thought of being inside her was no longer present and instead, my thoughts were on something else. I just didn't know exactly what. 

An hour later, I'm removing myself from the bed where Stephanie lays sound asleep. Picking up my haphazardly strewn about clothes, I begin to dress. The only noise in the room comes from Stephanie and her snoring. It was one of the things about her that was a turnoff to me, she snored like a firetruck engine existed inside of her. 

Checking the time on my phone I swear. It was 3:30 a.m. I'd stayed with her way longer than I should have. Normally, my routine is to just fuck them and leave them, but Stephanie insisted that we have a few more rounds and it wasn't until 2:00 a.m. that we had stopped before she begged me to cuddle her for a bit. Seriously. Cuddle. What was I? A teddy bear?

Creeping out her bedroom in her parent's house, I head home. I couldn't help the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that this arrangement was a bit more than sex to Stephanie. It was then that I remembered the rumor that had started at school, stating that we were together just thirty minutes after I took her in the supply closet for the previous day.

When I reach my house I unlocked my phone to reveal a text.

Steph: Same time next week?

I reply with a simple 'yeah' before heading to my room where I collapse on my bed before falling straight to sleep.

~~~

Just a little chapter. Do you think Noah will stop his one night stand ways? Hmm...

Tell me what you think of the story so far.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Side note: Why is my Suga Daddy as a girl, better looking than me? 

--E 

Xoxo