How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 12

Please read! Important!

So sorry for the wait! But it is summer for me now so I should be updating quite often now...... Oh and forgive me if I get something wrong about a hangover in this chapter....I have never had one nor have I ever drank before so please understand that I did the best I could without actually experiencing it....... some of the people reading the story are worried that Lizzy is coming off a little like Bella Swan....and I agree, so for now on it ain't going to be all about the boys....she is going to be hanging out with friends! Also some people are confused about how Alex just popped up out of know where....I forgot to explain it so it is explained in this chapter......she was on a very long vacation with her family...so therefore she was never in the story before now.....Oh and one more thing....will you guys mind checking out my new story The Red One? I would love to know what you think of it.....it is a mystery suspense / paranormal story......Okay I will stop rambling now....enjoy this chapter! Comment, Vote, and possibly fan!

Chapter 12 : Taking a Break

I woke up with the most horrid head ache I had ever had in my life. I felt like someone was taking a sledge hammer and was hitting my head rapidly with it. I rolled over sticking my head in my pillow and groaned.

As I was about to fall back asleep to sleep it off someone knocked loudley on the door. '' Uuhhhh'' I moaned as my head ache got worse from that horrid noise.

'' Come in and for God's sake don't knock so loud'' I said to the person outside my door.

I was expecting it to be James or possible Henry. But instead it was my mother. Oh my God, I am so screwed!

In her hands she held a glass of water and some pills. She walked in with her high heels clicking against my hard wood floor. In return made me flinch and put my hands to my head.

'' Sorry hun I didn't mean to make it worse'' my mom whispered.

'' Ssh'' I demanded as my head pounded more furiously.

'' Here take these it will make it better'' my mom said handing me the water and the pills.

I swallowed the pills, but continued to drink the water. God I didn't realize how dry my mouth was.

Once I drank the whole glass of water I began to feel a little better.

'' Come on hun lets go get you something to eat'' my mom suggested.

'' Why are you not mad at me'' I asked surprised?

'' I did not say anything among the lines'' she replied walking down the stairs.

I slowly followed her down the stairs nearly tripping a couple of times.

I think it was because how I was trembling so much.

I made my way to the island in the middle of the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools.

I wonder why my mom was here?

I thought she was taking care of my grandma?

'' When did you get into town? Is grandma alright'' I asked with a lump in my throat?

'' Don't worry Lizzy, your grandmother is fine. As for when your father and I got here the answer would be last night. We were greeted by the sight of our drunken daughter on the front porch trying to get the key into the door, but failing miserably I might add'' she replied with a accusing glare.

'' Uh.....about that'' I began.

'' Lizzy you are a responsible young lady, and I know if you got drunk, then there was a reason behind it. You are not in trouble.....this time. But next time your father and I will have your hide. Just please tell me you had enough since to not go alone'' my mother interrupted.