How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 6

SO I noticed 2 of my fans were arguing about which teams they were on JAMES OR HENRY....I got so happy to know that people loved my story enough to pick teams....plus it was pretty funny to read to....so the big question for this chapter is WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? Also this chapter is dedicated to Crispwafers....she is the one that made me the new cover.....I love it...what do u think of it? Also the picture on the side is Lizzy....this is more of a teaser for the next chapter....so in other words it is going to be short.Also the video is a good sum up for what Henry is feeling..most of you probably know the song...just take out all the money stuff that it talks about and it's almost the perfect song for Henry! One other thing....this is not and I repeat not my video!

Chapter 6: Watching

Henry's POV

A month had passed. That month was the most excruciating painful month of my life. I got to sit there and watch James and Lizzy be happily together. Got to see every kiss that they shared in school. Lizzy and I were still best friends. Lizzy usually came over every Saturday. Were we would spend our time in my bedroom watching random movies. But the more time I spent with her the more pain I had in my heart. Lizzy was like some kind of forbidden drug. The more I was honored with her presence the more I wanted more. But I couldn't have her.

 I had tried so hard to get her to fall for me in the past month,but nothing worked.It took everything in me just to get up out of my bed everyday. My heart broke a little more everyday. I had enough of sitting around watching in the sidelines. It was time to take action! James hadn't cheated on Lizzy....yet. And by the look of things they were going to stay that way. But who said it had to be real? It's time to take action. James is going down! And Lizzy will be mine!There was this girl named Andrea at our school. She was well known for fooling around, and her one night stands. She would be perfect for the job. It was time to set James Turner up!

I met Andrea at the mall.

'' What's up Henry'' Andrea asked while giving him a lustful look?

 ''' You like James right'' I asked her?

 '' I don't really like him, but his body is FINE'' Andrea confessed.

'' Well how would you like to help me with something'' I asked her smiling?

 '' With what'' Andrea questioned?

 '' Help me set James up,it would include you kissing him or what ever you want to do with him'' I admitted.

 '' Isn't he dating that Lizzy chick'' Andrea asked with a sneer on her face? Looks like somebody isn't a happy camper about it...just like me. Once the girls of the school found out that there favorite player was taken...let's just say they were not happy about it.

'' Yes,but I want them broken up just as much as you do'' I replied. Andrea smiled the most evil smile I had ever seen in my life.

 '' I'm in'' Andrea said smiling.

 We began planning our evil scheme as we strolled through the mall. In all truth I felt guilty knowing that this was going to hurt Lizzy. But guiltiness disappeared when I realized it was my shoulder she would be crying on. The plan that we came up with was brilliant! Since we were both satisfied with the plan we headed our separate ways. I went to my car. When I was driving around I saw that a ice cream parlor was still open. I pulled over and went inside to get some ice cream.

 I got a triple scoop of chocolate ice cream and took a seat outside. I just sat there watching the cars go by while eating my ice cream. That's when I saw James and Lizzy in his car at the stop light next to the parlor.The were flirting that much was obvious. James said something to Lizzy,which made her laugh. God her laugh was heavenly!Then they kissed. It wasen't a long one though since the red light turned green. Thank God for that because I don't know how much more I could stand to watch! That's when I vowed to myself that there would be no more watching the girl I loved with another guy. Lizzy would be mine!

 '' No more watching'' I whispered to myself as I finished my ice cream.