How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 8

Okay so I need to ask you guys a question.....who should play Henry and James? If you have any suggestions please tell me! Ive been trying to decide and I got a idea, but I thought I should ask you guys to....Thanks for reading and please vote and comment.....I love you guys.....Okay I will stop babbling and let you read on! Oh and I almost forgot....Henry's moms name is Julie.....I just don't want any confusion on the subject so I will go ahead and point it out....................

Chapter 8: The pain of heartbreak

i woke up the next morning laying on Henry's chest. There was tear streaks on my face from where I cried myself to sleep.

 '' Hey Lizzybear'' Henry whispered.

 ''Hi'' I said.

 ''You hungry''Henry asked? I shook my head no. ''Yes you are don't lie to me'' Henry scolded.I was about to protest, but my stomache growled proving Henry's point. ''Come on'' Henry said as he got out of the bed. I shook my head no. ''Come on Lizzybear you've got to get out of the bed, and you have got to eat something''Henry reasoned. I just sat there waiting for him to leave. Henry sighed and went out of his bedroom.

Once he was out of the room I began to silently cry. I can't believe James cheated on me! I'm really glad I got suspended, because in truth I don't think I could take seeing him, My phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID to see it was James....I pressed ignore. I looked at my phone history to see it was the 32nd time he had called. God what did he do stay up calling me all night?

 That's when Henry came in with two plates of pancakes and bacon.

 '' Henry'' I sighed as I looked at the plates.

 '' You are going to eat something even if I have to feed you myself'''Henry said determined. Henry handed me a plate as I sat up. I slowly nibbled on a piece of bacon. ''You wanna watch a movie'' Henry asked?

 ''Sure'' I sighed not caring. Next thing I know we are watching zombie land. This is my favorite movie....Henry knows that. God he is just trying to make me feel better! Henry is such a suck-up and I love him for it. He knows my favorite break fest is pancakes and bacon...and he knows my favorite movie is zombie land. Henry is so sweet. I swear I couldn't ask for a better best friend. But despite his effort to make me feel better....it didn't help at all. I continued to eat and watch the movie.

 '' Lizzybear'' Henry whispered.

''What'' I asked?

 '' Promise me you won't hurt yourself because of this'' Henry said with a worried expression on his face.

 '' Hurt myself how'' I asked?

 ''Just don't go cutting yourself or starving yourself or anything stupid because of this'' Henry said looking me in the eyes.

'' I won't'' I promised.

 ''Good because if anything happened to you I wouldn't be able to.....'' Henry began.

 ''I know'' I said cutting him off. We watched the rest of the movie in silence.

2 days later

'' Are you sure you will be okay alone''Henry asked for the hundredth time?

 '' Yes Henry I'm a big girl'' I replied sighing.

 '' I know, but I could easily take this week off of school for you Lizzybear'' Henry reasoned.

 ''Henry if you don't get your butt to school right now....''Julie screamed ( Henry's mom) ! Henry grumbled something as I pushed him out of his bedroom door. Once Henry left I felt the hopeless heartbreak set over me. Henry was like temporary safe haven. He didn't make the pain go away.....but he was the only person that could bring me remotely close to smiling. Now that his positive influence was gone.....it was almost unbearable.....the pain was to much.