How can you hate me when you know I love you, chapter 2

It's kind of short but this is real the fun begins... Please vote and comment,also for the ones that are reading my story the psychic chronicals the first book is almost done, I got the last 2 chapters written, I just need to update it....but there will be a second book..... so I wont leave you hanging trust me.

Chapter 2 Double Date

The car ride was the worst.  It was completely silent, which I guess was according to plan since Henry told me not to talk to him.  Once we arrived at Lone Star I got out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant when I was shoved against James’ car.

“You and Henry, huh?” James asked.  I remained silent and looked away from his face.  “Answer Me!” He was really demanding. 

“Uh, yeah, why?” I answered nervously.

“No reason.” James whispered.  Holy crap! Is he jealous?  Is it actually working?  No Lizzy don’t get ahead of yourself… “What’s your name?” James asked.

“How can you hate someone if you don’t even know their name?” I contradicted.

“Just Answer the question!” 

 “Lizzy.” I answered.

“Now that I know your name I can hate you all I want.”  James said while smirking at me. ‘You have got to be kidding me!’ I thought to myself James started walking to the restaurant and I followed.  Once we were inside I told the woman at the podium

 “table for four.”  We started towards the able when Henry and James’ date walked in.  We waited for them to catch up, then we went towards our booth.  I was about to sit next to Henry when James’ date got there before me forcing me to sit with James.  I slowly slid into the booth as James rolled his eyes.  This is going to be a long dinner.  It was dead silent until the waiter showed up and took our drink orders.

“Coke.” James told him.

“Sweet Tea” James’ date stated.

“Dr. Pepper.” I said flatly.

“Water.” Henry said.

The waiter nodded and left.  I felt someone’s eyes on me.  I looked at Henry and was met with a glare.  That’s when I got a text.

Henry: What are you doing?!

Me: What do you mean?

Henry: Your supposed to make him jealous not think you’re the most boring person in the world!

Me: Oh, what should I do?

Henry: Flirt with every guy that passes.

Me: Every single one?

Henry: Just flirt with bystanders, the waiter, and me.

Me: Sure thing!

Henry: You’re stupid.  You know that right?

Me: Thanks for the compliments : )

Henry: Whatever.

Me: I’m hurt.

Henry: Glad to hear it.

Me: Well I love you too!

That’s when the games truly began.  I started flirting with Henry and random people that walked by.  I swear I felt so stupid.  The waiter came and passed out our drinks.  He started to give Henry his water but for some reason he tripped and spilled it all over himself.  For some reason I think Henry was behind it, lets just call it a hunch..  I got up and went to the waiter.