How can you hate me when you know I love you,chapter 4

Pictures of James on the side! SO here is the fourth chapter of how can you hate....enjoy...votes and comments would be appreciated!

Chapter 4: Dinner with the folks....or not

Once I got done complaining to James i began to feel a little better. James walked me inside. I thought he was going to leave, but that's when I remembered James was staying for dinner. Screw my life! I went into the kitchen to look for my parents. They weren't in there, but something else was....a note. I picked it up and began to read it with James doing the same thing over my shoulder.

Dear Lizzy,

Dad and I decided we needed a vacation. Have dinner with James. We won't be back till Sunday night, and since it is Tuesday that means we will be gone for about 5 days. Be careful, and don't do anything stupid like opening a door for a stranger. You know how people have been breaking in the houses in our neighborhood lately. Maybe you could convince James to stay over, we don't care. I love you and if you need me, call me. See you Sunday night.

, Love Mom

Is she crazy? Did she seriously just tell me to get James to stay here with me? My mom is going crazy. This is not my mother. A alien must have came down from Mars and took over my mom's body! I could tell when James finished reading. Because he started laughing till tears came down his face.  I didn't blame James for laughing. After all it was kind of ironic. Most parents would be making sure no guy stayed the night with there daughter. But my parents were encouraging it and they only met the guy once! I began to laugh along with him.

 '' You know I can stay with you'' James offered while laughing.

 '' Uh I'm good'' I replied feeling awkward. 

 '' What if someone breaks in the house and tried to hurt you, I would never be able to forgive myself''' James joked.

 '' I can hold my own'' I defended myself.

 '' Oh really'' James asked?

 '' Yeah really I answered.

'' What could you do if the person did this to you'' James asked?

 Next thing I know I'm on the couch with James on top of me. My breath went ragged. Oh God James is on top of me!

'' Let me go'' I demanded!

 ''  Naw I'm fine, but thanks for being concerned'' James said sarcastically with that godforsaken smirk of his. God that cocky smile is going to be the death of me! James started kissing along my neck. I swear my heart is going to beat out of my chest.

 '' You don't seem like you can handle yourself, I think you need me to stay here'' James teased. 

 '' Uh n... no I don... don't'' I stuttered. James chuckled while continueing kissing up and down my neck.  I couldn't think because my head was spinning. I was in absolute bliss.  All of a sudden James stopped.  Which brought me back to the real world. 

 '' Get off me'' I screamed! James immediately got off. Which I thought was weird. I mean he is a player, so I expected some kind of fight.

'' Lizzy I am so sorry'' James apologized.

 '' Whatever lets just get something to eat'' I said.

James POV

'' What could you do if a person did this to you'' I heard myself ask? I pushed her down onto the couch and went on top of her.

'' Let me go'' I heard Lizzy say.

'' Naw I'm fine, but thanks for being concerned'' I teased. Through all the teasing though I was struggling.  I wanted to kiss Lizzy so bad right now I could barely control it.  I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to wake up every morning with her in my arms. I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I fought it until it was to much to bear. I started kissing up and down her neck. I felt her heart speed up against my lips. Oh my God, how can I not give up being a player for her? My seconds were growing for Lizzy every second I was with her.