How can you hate me when you know I love you,chapter 9

Okay thank you so much for reading! I have over a thousand reads and I know that might not be alotto some of you.....but it means so much to me that I can't even descibe it....I love you guys and here is the next chapter....please vote and comment and always enjoy!

Chapter 9: Confessions

A week had passed. You got it right it was Monday......the day I was going back to school.I was ready to go, but I couldn't make myself go out the door.

''Lizzybear we have to go to school'' Henry said while pulling me into a hug.

 ''I can't.....what if he tries to talk to me'' I said with tears in my eyes?

 ''Then I will take care of him'' Henry growled while pulling me out the door.

James POV

This was it.What I had gone over a million times in my head, just so I would be sure to get it right. I was going to get Lizzy back. I loved her with all of my heart . I couldn't live without her one more day, I wouldn't stand for it. I walked in my first class and took a seat. I was going to leave Lizzy alone....until lunch that is.I know it is going to be hard for her without me following her around like a little puppy.

Henry's POV

Thankfully I have the first class with Lizzy.....because I don;t think she would've been able to walk into the classroom other wise. Unfortunately I didn't have any more classes with her until the last two of the day. I was going to have to tell her soon what I did. I didn't want to tell her.....but I loved her and I couldn't see her like this anymore. I would tell her I had set her and James up.....even if it broke off our friendship or how much it hurt me in the process. At least I know she would be happy with James. I would wait till tomorrow though...I at least deserved a day more with her.

Lizzy's POV

Henry guided me to a table in the cafeteria. I sat down my tray and took my seat. I slowly nibbled on my piece of pizza. Today had been horrid. Just the sight of him put tears in my eyes....but I held them back.....barely. On the bright side James hadn't tried to talk to me. Everything in the cafeteria suddenly went quiet and I looked up see the cause. There stood James on top of a table looking straight at me.

 ''Lizzy Woods....I am so terribly sorry.......I can't even put into words how sorry I am!'' ''I have never loved someone......until I met you!'' ''In fact I was kind of a man-whore!'' ''I can't live without you!'' ''I would rather die!'' ''And if you would give me another chance.....I swear I won't let you down!'' ''I love you'' James screamed out!

 I just stood there as shocked as I could be. Was this really happening?James walked over to me. James gently grabbed my chin and embraced my lips with his. At first I was so startled to react......but then I kissed him back. James pulled back and said

 ''I love you.''

''I..........." I began.

James POV

I got on top of the cafeteria table and looked at Lizzy.

''Lizzy Woods....I am so terribly sorry....i can't even put into words how sorry I am.'' ''I never loved someone until I met you.'' ''In fact I was kind of a man-whore.'' ''I can't live one more day without you.'' '' I would rather die.'' '' And if you give me one more chance I promise you I won't let you down.'' '' I love you'' I screamed!

I quickley  rushed over to her. I looked into her eyes and felt something I haven't felt in weeks.....I felt home.....and happy as I could be. I gently tilted up her head and bent down and kissed her.At first she didn't kiss back, but when she did I couldn't have been happier.

 '' I love you'' I whispered as I pulled back.

'' I......''Lizzy began. I took a sharp intake of breath as I waited for her to either destroy me or make me the happiest man on earth.