Chapter 17

Wendy and Yumi took Hiro and I to there house and went up to their room. We sat on the bed and Wendy got out a sort of hard headband and put it on her head. A headband? How is that supposed to help us beat Callaghan? I smiled and laughed a little in confusion. I asked her, not trying to be rude.

"Umm..Wendy, how exactly is that supposed to help us?"

That was when she raised her finger, "Ah, I knew you were gonna ask that." She then took a smoke bomb out of her pocket and threw it to the ground. Hiro and I started coughing and trying to see through the think clouds of smoke. Then when the smoke cleared up, I saw Wendy standing there.

"What was that about?", I asked walking up to her. I tried to grab her, but my hands had slipped through her body and then she disappeared. What the? I turned and saw that there was another Wendy sitting with Hiro. I tried to grabbed this one but it had also been a fake Wendy. Then there was another one, I grabbed this one and it finally was the real one. She laughed and then made me let go of her. She took off the headband and handed it to me. "It's a headband that can make multiple copies of yourself, no matter what shape or size.", Wendy said putting her hands on her hips in accomplishment.

I put on the headband and then it made another one of me. It was like looking in a mirror, only thing is is that there wasn't one. Wendy laughed and then explained, "I designed it for you to be able to make 1 to 100 copies! Isn't that cool?" It indeed was very cool. The way of confusion and distraction is always good. I smiled at Wendy and told her that her invention is great and it will help a lot.

I walked over to see what Yumi had made.

"So, Yumi what have you made?"

She looked at Hiro and I and then nodded, "Oh um, yes, I have made something. " She turned her chair and had on some black, metal - like looking gloves. I tilted my head and then she told me to back up. So I backed up and then the next thing I know, The chair being lifted off the ground. Only not by someone, but telepathically! I looked at Yumi in surprise and she smiled shyly and said.

"They are telepathic gloves that can lift up anything. Well, anything except people, I haven't worked out the kinks yet."

I smiled and said it was alright and that her invention was brilliant as well. She laughed and thanked me. Then Hiro stood up, "You both have great inventions that can both be used for Callaghan. But there's something that's missing." Hiro looked at them both and smirked. "If you want to be part of the team, then you guys need to get suited up.", he said raising up two new outfits for Wendy and Yumi. They gasped and then smiled. Wendy's outfit had a red outlining on the sleeves and black throughout the rest. Her helmet was the opposite, full red and black outlining. Yumi's outfit was the same pattern but it had a white base and the outlining was a light blue.

"Wow, they're beautiful!", they both exclaimed.

We both laughed and they tried them on and when they came out, they looked good. I was very proud of Hiro, he did a great job on the suits. Let's just hope that we will be ready when we face Callaghan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey hey hey guys, sorry that I took my time with this chapter. I've been having a hard time thinking. Also I've been not feeling so well lately. But it's okay, I'm better now. And I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE!!