Chapter 4

I just sat there, on the ground, gazing outside the front door, repeating what Hiro had just said to me before he had left. I felt the warm tears flowing down my face and onto the carpet. Was I really that much of a nuisance to him? I thought to myself. I just kept crying and crying until I got up and then thought,

No, it wasn't me that caused this on him. It isn't me that's the nuisance,  it's him, it's his fault!

I went upstairs and took a craving knife from my drawer and then I craved the words: Never Forget on the palm of my hand. I let the blood drip and then after I went and bandaged it up. I'll never forget what he has done to me in the past. I clenched my fists and said to myself, "I will never forgive you Hiro Hamada.", I said to myself. I will get my revenge some day and that will be the sight of him on the ground, not breathing, with his blood on my knife. I don't care how long it takes, I will make him pay. I swear of it.

>6 months later

"Thanks, come again." I said taking care of the last customers plate in Lucky Cat Cafe. I then closed up and then I texted Honey Lemon.

Me: Hey

Honey Lemon: Hey! What's up (^u^)/

Me: Nothing much, just thought that you, me, and the gang could hang out at SFIT.

Honey Lemon: That sound like an awesome idea! I'll contact the others right away. ♡

Me: Right, see you then.

I gathered up my stuff and the little robot that I was working on with me.

> At SFIT
I got off my bike and saw that Gogo and Wassabi were already here. "Hey guys.", I said waving. They waved back and then Gogo asked, "Hey, where have you been for the past 6 months? We've been trying to contact you but you never answered." I thought of something quick and blurted out,

"Uh..I've b-been on..vacation..yeah that's it, a vacation.

None of my friends had known about what happened 6 months ago. I didn't want them involved or worried about me.

Wassabi raised an eyebrow, "That's funny, I've walked past Lucky Cat Cafe a bunch of times and the car was still there." 

I started to panic, "I-I took my bike.", "You rode your bike al the way?", Gogo asked looking a me suspiciously. Damn, why do they have to be on my butt about this?! I thought to myself. Before I could say anything else, there was a flash in my face.

"Ow!", I rubbed my eyes and squinted Fred and Honey Lemon standing in front of me. "Hey (y/n)!", Honey Lemon said happily hugging me. Fred said what's up and then I made Honey release me from her grip and I said, "So we are all here?" Everyone nodded and I said ok and we headed inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I haven't uploaded in a while because it's almost this end of the year and I have a lot of work to do. But that won't stop me lol. Ok I'll talk to you guys later. PEACE!!