Chapter 16

I went to Hiro's room as soon as we got home. Hiro said hi to Aunt Cass and then followed me to his room. Closing the door behind him, I set the two girls on the bed and told Baymax to scan them. With a whir of his scanner, he gave me the results. "The two girls just appear to be unconscious, but no serious injuries.", He said turning to me. I thanked Baymax and told him that I was satisfied with my care. He waddled back to his carrier and deflated into it. I looked at the girls to see that they were both awake. They got up and asked where they were. I told them that they at Lucky Cat Cafe. One of the girls had long, blue and purple hair and she had on a checkered tshirt with a white cover and red pants and black flats. She looked kinda punk-like. The other one however, she looked different. The other girl had a light blue cardigan with some white pants and light grey sneakers. She also had long, black hair that reached about to her waist.

"Um would you two mind telling me your names?", I asked.

"I'm Wendy. What's up?", said the punk girl.

"A-and I'm Yumi, nice to meet you.", said the calm, shy girl.

I smiled and then went over to Hiro, who had his head down on his desk. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me, giving me the What are we gonna do face. Well, we can't rely on our friends now. I don't know what we're going to do to fix this. Also, Callaghan has new improvements and he knows that we are coming back for him, and he'll be ready. Yumi and Wendy came over and asked if we were alright. I smiled slightly and nodded, even though we really weren't. Hiro sighed, then Wendy looked at me, "We can help you guys." Hiro lifted up his head quickly and refused, "You can't, it's too dangerous. We don't want to risk your lives too." All she did was laugh, "I don't think you know us that well." She and Yumi told us how we went to SFIT with us. So that means that they knew a few things about technology. I looked at Hiro and then he nodded. I do hope this works, I guess we have two new teammates now. I thought. Maybe they can help us. We'll have to find out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys, thanks so much for the two girls that have volunteered for me. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE!!