Chapter 14

We were in the garage and I saw all of Hiro's old stuff and computers. He went over to the monitor of the computer and pressed the ON button. Everything turned on and Hiro asked me to stand straight and spread my arms. "Is this how you make the suits Hiro?", I asked as he took his scanner and scanned my body. He slid to his computer and started working on the designs for the suit. "Yes, and this is how your gonna be able to fight Callaghan." I walked over to the computer and leaned over to see what he was doing.

Hiro added my favorite color, (f/c) to the suit and styled it really good. Then he pushed his chair to the other side of the garage and started maki b the suit. This outta be good, I thought.

~10 minutes later~

"Ok (y/n), you can come out now. Let's see how the suit looks.", Hiro said. I walked out and looked at Hiro. My suit was (f/c) with two lighting swords and rockets for my feet. " How does it look?", I asked turning. Hiro seemed to speechless to say anything. But then Baymax nudged him and he finally spoke. "O-oh umm..you look great." I smiled and looked in the mirror. Then Hiro told me that we needed to test out my weapons. He backed up and told me to damage his computers. I was shocked that he had said that. "But won't you have to fix them afterwards?", "Nah, they literally fix themselves.", he responded with a chuckle.
I took a deep breath and pulled out my lightning swords from my back and I went and hit the computers. My lightning swords then made the computers crash then explode and burst into flames. Wow! My weapon is amazing, I thought to myself.

He pressed a button and they all repaired by themselves. I was so happy that I had such power now. I turned around and I saw Hiro and Baymax in their suits as well. They both looked pretty good in purple and red.
"So where do we find Callaghan?"

"Baymax will scan to find where he is. But, we can't do this alone. We need the others."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys, man this took me a while to think about because I thought that I hadn't uploaded in a while and I still has the writers block. But anyway I hope you enjoy it. I got the Big Hero 6 gang back together, and there's a new member too. You, of course, XD. Hope you guys liked this chapter and I will talk to you later. PEACE!!