Chapter 7

What on earth is happening? I thought to myself. I tried to move my hands but I felt that they were bound to something. I also felt a cloth on my face. Where am I? Am I kidnapped? I then heard a noise. "Who's there? What do you want from me?" Nobody answered and I became concerned. "You should know who I am, it's pretty obvious why I came back.", said a ominous voice. It sounded like a boys voice, and familiar too. No way..it can't be. He took off my blind fold and my eyes widen. "It's been a while now hasn't it (y/n)?", "H-Hiro?!" He smirked and came near me. I glared at him, "Why did you come back?" As I asked him, I was trying to get my hands free. The ropes were getting loose and he simply just chuckled and said, "Why does it matter that I came back?", "Because I know you wouldn't come back for no reason." He thought about that for a moment and I was able to get my hands unstuck. I dropped the rope and lunged toward Hiro and knocked him down talking his knife from his pocket and held it against his neck. "For six months Hiro, for six f*#king months I had to train myself in case you came back and I would take my revenge!", I said as I pressed harder on his neck. He didn't say a word, he just simply stared at me plainly. I clenched my fist and I looked into his eyes. "Well if your going to kill me, let me say something before you do.", "Fine, but make it quick.", I said still keeping the knife to his neck. "I came back to apologize and say that...I want us to get back together." The shock rushed through my body and I shook my head. "Why should we get back together? I doubt that you really changed." He took my hand and I froze in my place. He came close to my face and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened and I felt heat on my face. I then felt more relaxed and dropped the knife and he wrapped his arms around me. I then got my senses back together and pushed him away. "Why should I trust you?", I asked him. He looked at me with an are you serious look. "Let me stay with you and I will convince you that I have changed." I looked at him suspiciously but then finally agreed. "Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you." All he did was smile and said, "I can assure you that I won't be wrong (y/n)." I sure hope so Hiro. I thought to myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I'm getting ready for my trip to Florida. Well I hope you liked this chapter and I will update again soon. In the meantime, check out my other story, Pool of Embrace. Alright, I'll talk to you guys later. PEACE!!!