Chapter 5

As we headed into SFIT, I noticed that some things had changed when I was gone. Everything had been moved around and there was more space, probably because both Tadashi and Hiro weren't here anymore. I walked to my station and saw that everything was still in order. My old blues print, my tools, and an old picture of the whole gang, including Tadashi and Hiro. I held the picture and ripped the part where it had Hiro and Tadashi's faces and threw it in the trash. "Hey (y/n), we want to show you some thing.", Honey Lemon said. "Okay.", I said setting down the picture and walking out of my space. Honey, Gogo, Wassabi, Fred,  and I walked into an empty space which had nothing in it besides the boxes. But there was somthing else, there was a little red carrier thing. "What is this?", I asked. Then Honey grabbed my arm and they put a piece of duck tape on. "Sorry about this (y/n).", Honey said ripping the duck tape off. "Ooowww!!!", I yelled pulling away my arm in pain. "Why do you-" I was cut off by the sound of an inflating noise. I looked in the direction and then saw a giant marshmallow staring at me. I looked at it surprised as it waddled it's way towards me. It waved it's hand in a circular motion and said, "Hello, I am Baymax,  your personal health care campaign. I seem to have heard a sound of distress.", "Oh no I'm fine, they just ripped some duck tape off my arm." He tilted his head, "I shall scan you for any injuries.", "No no no, you don't have to scan me.", "Scan complete." I lift my hands up in defeat, "You gotta be kidding me.", "Injuries are occurring on the right arm, solution, a spray of peroxide wo think help." He took my arm and sprayed it on, "Thanks I'm ok really.", "I can only go back until you say that you are satisfied with your care.", "ok then, I am satisfied with my care." He then waddled back to his carrier and deflated into it. I turned to the gang and gave them an 'are you kidding me' look and Honey explained to me that before I moved to SFIT, when Tadashi was alive, he made Baymax to help out with people in need. I never knew this though, Hiro only told me that he died due to a fire and explosion, but he said nothing about Baymax. "We were wondering if you would keep Baymax since your more responsible than us and you know how to handle robots. I thought for a minute and then accepted. They handed me Baymax and I walked out of STIF carrying him home.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry that is chapter is a bit short but I've been pretty busy with other stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. And I will talk to you guys later. PEACE!!!