Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I walk in the door and throw my bags on the ground. I walk into the living room and fall asleep on the couch. God, i hate airplanes. I like staying on the ground or in the water. I fall asleep thinking of Harry. Again.

"Maddie you can't leave us. I need you. We need you."

"Harry, you know i can't stay. Everyone will die. I can't risk it." He takes my hand in his. He kisses my knuckles and just holds my hand. I see a tear escape his eye. It's all my fault we are in this situation. I should never have gone home.

"But, leaving is only worse. I am not alive when your not here." Ismile at his words the remember how long i was gone. The pain and near deathness comes back. I shudder and he holds me in his arms. He kisses me softly and we part. I walk out the door.

Suddenly I'm in an alley. Shadows dance across the wall. Some one comes up and grabs me from behind. He has a friend who punches me and slaps me and kicks me. I start to bleed and I'm crying out. Nobody can hear me they say. I'm not going to live they say. They take me and beat me and do un mentionable things to me. Some one walks by and saves me. Are you hurt? Miss, can you hear me? You will be ok. I hear a voice. Yes i can. 

My mouth isn't moving. No sound is coming out. I can barely keep my eyes open. I want to fall asleep. Don't close you eyes, Miss. Stay awake. Stay with me, please. He says. I start to let my eyes wander. I see a car drive up with flashing lights and sirens. People rush towards me. I don't catch everything they say. Blood. IV. Who? How long? Blood. I black out.

I wake up in the back of an ambulence. It's bright. I can't keep my eyes open. Keep them open Miss. No. I try to talk, to move. I can't feel my body. Help me. Why can't i talk? Where is the man? He made me feel safe... I want him here. He is my Gaurdian Angel.

Tears flow from my eyes. I can't feel it. But i can hear them talking about it.They ask me what hurts. Everything  want to say. I try to say. I want to scream. Why won't my mouth move. A woman in a uniform wipes my tears away. Sheis speaking to me. But i can barely hear her. Am I dieing? What did i do wrong, what did i do to deserve this? 

Suddenly, the ambulence stops. The doors swing open and I;m ushered into the Hospitol. It smells to clean here. I don't like it. Take me home.Getme out of here! I can't talk. I forgot my voicce isn't working. I can abrely keep my eyes open anymore. I'm so tired. People rush towards me and i want to scream, to get away. I try to close my eyes and open them again. But i can't open them.

The black swallows me whole. I can hear everything, but i can't see. I'm so scared. For a second i think I'm dead. How could I be dead alrady? I'm still just a kid. I feel and electric current course through my body. I try to scream out in pain. I can't talk and it's pissing me off. I feel another one and manage to open  my eyes. I see a bright light, men and women in scrubs. They stare at me. 

"What the hell? They never wake up!" A man says. A needle is stuck into my arm. I feel myself falling into the black abyss again. 

"No...." I say.

Wait... I can talk again.

"Help me....." That's the last thing i say, before i fall again. 

I dream of flying, soaring above the clouds. I am like a bird. The boys are birds with me. We fly and are happy. Nothing in the world is bad. Until some one shoots us all down. Hunters. One by one we fall from the sky. I'm spiraling down, down, down.

We all hit the groud. That's when i wake up. I'm laying on the couch. In my apartment, safe. 

I feel a presence in the room. Someone comes by and puts their hand on my. Another does the same. I want to wake up.  I try to talk, to move. Great, now i can't do this again. I am so miserable. I hear their voices, but just barely. Speak up. I think to myself. 

Maddie, don't go. I need you. We need you. Come back to us.

I Know that voice. Harry.

Harry! Help me. I can't move! What happened to me. 

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. Nothing is coming out. I try, i don't stop. 

Guys, she is trying to talk. NURSE! Is she waking up?

Voices. I hear people. I can barely understand what they say. I can hear more clearly. But, there are to many people.  STOP! I yell. All noise stops. It is dead silence.

Did you hear-

She shouldn't-

WHAT THE HELL?

She just spoke.

More voices they start up. They are talking about me. I talked. I try to yell again. But i have no more energy. I fall asleep. Wake up, fall asleep, repeat. God, i hate this. Why can't i just wake up, and eat something?! I haven't eaten in like 3 days. 

Some one comes in and pulls out something from my arm and replaces it. I feel the pain easing up. I din't even notice the pain. I was just used to it. Now it's gone. I'm in peace. 

I open my eyes and find myself in a white room. The boys are sleeping. 

"Guys? Where are we?" Zayn jumps up and looks at me. He was crying. His eyes are red. And puffy. He comes over to the bed and takes my hands.

"You don't remember?" He asks me. 

"No. I only remember laying on our couch. I Had the weirdest dream tho." I reply. "Water?" He gets me a glass and i chug it down. My mouth is dry.

"Maddie. You never made it home. You were walking. Some one... Hurt you. They hurt you really badd. But, someone found you. They saved you Maddie. Your safe now," He puts his arms around me.

My dream. It was real.

"Zayn. I remember. I thought i was dreaming. I know what happened. It can't be real can it?" I ask. Louis wakes up and looks at me. He was crying too. No. It was... Real.

'Maddie. It happened. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you leave. I'm so sorry." 

"I shouldn't have left. I'm sorry. I was mad, and i don't belong in the band. It's ok. How bad was it?" I ask. Everyone has woken up now. 

"You lost alot of blood. But your OK now. That's what matters."

All the boys surround me. They all hug me. My dream... Wasn't a dream. I saw everything that happened. A voice in the back of my head reminds me : Madie, don't go. I need you. we need you.

I Need you, too.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked writing this chapter. It is my fave chapter right now. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!!!!! Can i get 5 more votes for the next update? I want to know that you guys actually like this story :)

XOXO Missy