Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Maddie open up!" I hear the guys standing outside the bathroom door.

"Maddie open up the damn door!" Zayn shouts. I just sit in the shower. I turn on the water and  let it run down my body. My clothes stick to my bodie and my tears roll down my face. I just want them to leave me alone.

"Fine. PAUL! Come get Maddie out of the bathroom." I hear Paul come and stand by the door.

"Harry, we all know you want to see maddie naked. But, guys she's in the shower. Give the kid some privacy." I smile a little when he says that. The boys laugh and i hear Zayn tell paul to shut up. They eventually walk away and i cry in peace. 

*20 minutes later*

I open the door and walk out in my soaking wet clothes. Everyone looks at me and i look at the floor. I sit on my bed and get my laptop out. I decided to leave the tour. I am just causing to much trouble right now. I buy a plane ticket back home and pack my bags. The plane leaves in 2 hour. I walk over to Paul.

"Hey, we are driving by the airport right?" I ask casually.

"Yes. Why?"

I bought a plane ticket. I leave in 3hours. Could you drop me off? And don't tell the boys till we get there." I say.

"We could use your Womanness, but if you want to leave. Sure thing kid."

"Thanks."

I go back and make sure i have everything. I grab some warm, comfy clothes and go to the bathroom to change. When i walk out, all the guys are staring at me.

"What?!"

"Why are your bags packed?" Liam asks me. Shit.

"So i can have more room. Duh." I walk quickly to my bunk and sit on my bed. "No need to flip."

"Uh-huh. Okaaaaaaaayyyy. Whatever you say." Niall says. He looks at me funny. Harry looks at him and then at me. Louis just stares at Liam, Liam looks at Zayn and Zayn is looking at me. I roll my eyes and get my laptop... Again. I go on Polyvore and Twitter. They just  continue to sit there. Eventually everone but Harry leaves.

"Can i help you?" I say as i look at him. He sits on my bed next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks. He stares at me and searches my eyes for an answer. I look into his eyes and realize i can't lie to him. Double Shit.

"Nothing. Just gunna go home and chill. How about you? Nice weatehr we are having huh?" Oh lord.

"Your going to leave? Why? I- we need you here." He says.

"Well, i just need to be by myself. So, i bought a plane ticket and I'm going home. You don't need me. All I do is cause problems. And cry in showers with my clothes on." I say. I look at my hands in my lap.

"No. Stop, Maddie. Your a girl. You are emotional. And guys are assholes. I know what your going through. Sort of. Remember, i had to deal with Gemma." He smiles at me and i laugh a little at his joke.

"I guess, but I'm still going home. Me and Matt can hold down the fort. I'll text you all the time if it will make you feel better." 

"Promise?" He holds out his pinkie.

"Promise." I take it in mine.

"MADDIE! We are here." Paul calls down the 'hallway'. I get up and grab my bags.The boys walk down the 'hallway' and bombard me with questions.

"Where are we?" Liam.

"Where are you going?" Zayn.

"Did we stop for food?" Niall.

"Where you and Harry making babies just now?" Louis.

"LOUIS!" Me, Harry, and Zayn yell.

"I am going home. No, not food. No babies. And we are at the airport. Well, have fun on your tour! See ya in a few months." I go to walk away but am engalfed in hugs. Zayn pulls me to the side.

"Maddie, are you sure you will be ok by yourself?" He asks.

"Totally. Matt is going to stay with me. She is picking me up at the airport and then we are going to her Uncle's house to get her stuff. Then back to our place." I reply. "And i really have to go......"

"Ok. Well, be safe. And absolutely no boys or sex or drugs or drinking when I'm gone." Gee, way to make this awkward.

"DUDE! Ok, weirdo. Bye, love you Zayn." I hug him.

"Love you too, litttle sis." 

I walk out of the tour bus and head in to the airport. I get my bags checked in then go and wait for my flight to start boarding. This is going to be a long flight back home.