Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

So, when the guys intrude on our girl time, Matt looks uncomfortable. I tell the guys they need to go because I am a women and I need my women time. I tell the guys that if they intrude again they better have food and some Mike's Hard Lemonade. Matt's eyes get huge when I say that.

"Maddie! You're only 16! You can't drink like that until you are 18!" Matt cries and the boys laugh.

"Matt, I have been drinking like this since I met the guys. They bring me alcohol, I am nice." I reply like it's no big deal.

"But! That's breaking the law. You guys could go to jail!!" Man. This girl will not give up. But, I don't want to scare her off. I just made my frist friend in a long time that was my age and a girl. I widen my eyes and act like I didn't know.

"WHAT!? Jail... No! Would they really take me to jail?" I ask sitting up. I've been lying to people my entire life. This is in the bag.

"Of course they would. It's underage drinking you idiot!" She says and laughs at my 'dumb mistake'. I laugh to and we hear a thumping noise from out side my bedroom door. I get off my office chair and open it. Harry and Louis are on the floor. Were they listening to our conversation?

"Hate to interrupt and all, but you guys are very loud. We are trying to have some quality female to female life lesson time." I say "You could have just knocked. I would have let you guys in."

"We weren't ease dropping or anything. I was walking by and Louis tripped me." Harry replies walking into my room. It's so weird that Zayn isn't here... Where is he?

"I'm going to go get Zayn... Where is he?" I ask Harry and Louis. I so was not ready for their answer.

"Um. He is.. on the phone. With her." Harry warns while backing up to block my way to the door. Not her. His girlfriend Perrie. She hates me. Because Zayn needed to watch me instead of go on a date. She hasn't really spoken to me. But we all know what would happen. Matt looks confused so I explain it all to her and go sit on my love seat. Harry comes and sits by me. We just talk about stuff until the rest of the guys come. Then Louis insists on playing truth or dare. This is going to get wild.