Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I wake up to noise in the kitchen. I get up, and notice that my room is a mess. Then I remember my crazy day. Yep, Matt is never going to call. That was the worst day ever. A joke turns into this big ordeal. Oh, well. It's the past. I'm just going to forget about it.

"Morning guys. What did I miss?" I walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter. The guys look at me and I roll my eyes. "Am I not wanted here? I can go..."

"No! Stay. We were just talking about you not going to school. Because, we want you to go on tour with us. Simon said your DJing was awesome. And he wants you on the tour. You would also pick out our clothes if you want." Zayn says. "Only if you promise to do your school online." He adds. I smile.

"Let me think... Sit on a computer all day, work with clothes, and DJ. When do we leave?" The guys smile and We start talking plans. It's a 3 month tour. It's in America, Ireland, Europe, and we get to go to Japan and Canada.

"So pack like 3 bags. We will be on a tour bus the whole time." Zayn tells me.

"So, I get dibs on top bunk of a bed. And you have to deal with it" I say and everyone laughs.

"You can share a bunk with Harry. He sleep on the bottom." Louis winks and everyone laughs.

"I don't get what's so... OH! LOUIS!!" I throw a roll of paper towel at him. He catches it and laughs. Harry winks at me. Well, alright then. I walk to my room and packed 2 suitcases, and a backpack. I put all my cute clothes into the suitcases, and my electronics in my backpack. Along with my laptop, I also put my diary, colored pens and a book.

*Around 3:00*

"The party can start, I have arrived!" I walk into Louis and Harry's flat and they laugh. Zayn is picking up Liam and Niall. "I am so ready for a break from going to school. People annoy me there." I put my bags down by the door and sit on the couch.

"Hey everyone." Liam is here. That means we are almost ready to leave.  Niall, Liam, and Harry all sit on the couch. I lay across them they tickle me. I laugh and roll of the couch.

"Oof! OW! Hahahaha! Ready to go guys?" They nod and get up. We all grab our bags and walk out to the tour bus.

It is huge. Like, a mobile home. It has everything. Simon won't be traveling with us. He has his show and stuff. Paul is driving, and then it's just us. I put my stuff on my bed and then sit on the couches. Yes, couches. Nobody is going to believe this.