chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

As soon as we get in the drive way, I jump out of the car grab my laptop and run inside. Zayn leaves and I clean. Matt is coming over today! I decided not to go to Niall's.... That would be to much for her to take in. My phone rings, and I answer it.

"This is Maddie."

"Hi! It's Matt! What time should I come over??"

"Um, whenever. Are you planning on staying the night? My brother said it was cool."

"You live with you brother? and ill be over in an hour. If that's cool?"

"It's complicated. More when you get here... An hour is fine!! Later!"

"Bye." I hang up the phone and blast some music. I'm dancing in the kitchen and singing when some one takes a picture. I whip around and scream.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"

"You never texted me, so we came over."

"You guys are idiots!!  CRAP!!!! Matt is here... she doesn't know who you guys are. Zayns room. Now!!" I shoce them out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "ill introduce her, but do not get weird."

I run down stairs  and run outside to greet her. "Hey! This our apartment building. Let me show you to our apartment. I mean, flat."

"Oh. Alright, what should we do first?" Matt replies.

"Well, I'm going to introduce you to my brother and his friends. Just keep an open mind when you meet one of them... He's not the most respectful ever."

"OK. Is this it?"

"Yep!" I put the key in and unlock the door. Harry is in the kitchen and comes over and hugs me, keeping his arm around my shoulder. Ahh! I could stay like this forever.

"Is this Matt? We know her."  He says to me, his green, brown eyes  looking in to my Hazel ones. I can't speak, I probably look like an idiot... But he is just so handsome. He is perfect... An I think I love him. Then I remember Matt and look away.

"Yes. This is Matt. How do you know her?" I ask not daring to stare into his eyes... I do lean into him a little bit and put my head on his shoulder.

"They don't know me! I have never met him in my life." Matt says quickly.

"I do know her, Babe. I do." Harry says looking at me.

"Babe? When did this happen?" Zayn says from behind. I jump and Harry lowers his arm.

"I was just messing around Zayn. Maddie is just a really cool person."

"Aww! Thanks. And this is Matt. She's my friend. The one that's spending the night. Are the guys staying over?" I ask Harry and Zayn at the same time.

"Yeah." They both reply.

"OK, well me and Matt are going upstairs to my room. Text me if you need me. But, please don't need me." We walk up into my room and go online. We both get on Twitter and Polyvore. We hang out for a long time, before the guys come in and hang with us.