Black Butler x neko reader part 15

Ciel walked out the door as Sebastian had a smirk on his face and followed him. I ran up to Ciel and I tried to hold his hand and he let me. I turned to mother and she had a surprised look on her face. "I wonder why?"  I think to myself then I look at Ciel and he was blushing a little. "Um Ciel why are you blushing?" His face was a deeper red."Ciel are you not feeling okay?"

        "I'm quite alright." He said while turning his head the other way avoiding  me. "Ciel may I sit next to you in the carriage?" 

         "Sure." We go in the carriage and I sit on the left side of Ciel and mother sits next to Sebastian. "Sebastian get the list of suspects."

          "As you wish my lord." And with that Sebastian jumped out of the carriage, mother seemed amazed but Ciel acted like it was normal. Any normal person would of died from that but he is not normal and he is not my kind so what exactly could he be.

          Everyone was silent and so I slowly dosed off then I fell asleep five seconds later.( you have fallen asleep on Ciel's lap. Ciel asked Madem Red of what he should do about this but she just petted you and Ciel slowly started to play with your hair a little while you had sweet dreams with yarn in it.)  I felt the carriage come to a stop. I yawn and I look up to see Ciel, I blushed.  Ciel's face was a deep red we just stared at each other in silence. Mother just looked at us enjoying every minute of it, so was Lau. I slowly sat up and I then said "I'm so sorry Ciel I didn't mean to fall asleep." Ciel turned away nodding his head.

        We got out of the carriage and Sebastian was inside. "How are you back so quickly you couldn't of p-" Sebastian started reading the list of suspects then after the list he said that the culprit was The Viscount Druitt. And the only way to catcher him was by attending to his party tomorrow and it is the last one I till next year. And The Druitt is fond of females of all ages so Ciel must dress like a young lady and we shall help him.

A/N sorry for this short chapter I hope it is was good though and the next chapter will be my favorite one . Thank you so much and I can't belie how popular it has grown 1k to be exact thank you. I don't really have the words to describe how happy I am thank you. Till next time. Bye:)