Black Butler x neko reader part 4

I stared in amazement of how beautiful the carriage was. I had never knew how beautiful the color red was until I met them. Even though they had killed somebody I am sure it was for a good cause. If they were bad people they would of sold me or killed me or do something more horrific to me but they didn't, I know they are kind and I care for them with all my heart because if they weren't they would have done something to me by now.

                   "You-hoo (y/n) come here we don't want to be late now do we." Mother(Madem Red) said in a cherry voice. "No we don't mother." I said while smiling at her. And with that I ran over there not triping at all. Any normal person would of triped and fell. "(y/n) be abit more careful next time I don't want you to get hurt also you don't want to attract to much attention because it is not normal for someone not to fall while wearing high heels. Okay." Mother said still smiling. "Okay." I replied still smiling. Grell came over and helped me into the carriage and I told him thank you and we were on our way to where I do not know as of yet.

A/N sorry for the short chapter but there is going to be one right after it okay thank you for reading this and I really happy you take time out just to read my story. Bye for now :)