Black Butler x neko reader part 8

I slowly got close to the door. I then paused." What if they don't like me?.." I took a step back." But Mother will protect me." I took a step forward." And Grell will protect me too." I reached to the knob. "And if it does go horrible I will be able to talk to Alice about it after."  With that I opened my bedroom door.

          There I saw a man in the butler outfit and the boy looked like a noble like I am. And they were talking to Mother and Grell. They seemed not to noticed me, they were just talking business. Oh yeah I almost forgot we were in London. I take I few steps closer. Slowly I made my way to Mother and Grell still not being noticed. There was a chair behind Mother and that chair was not at the table so I sat in it still not being noticed thankfully. They seemed to be talking about a jack the ripper case. They were saying they would indeed have to gather information find possible suspects then narrow them down. Then later on catch them. That sounded overly complicated to do within the next day. The conversation had ended and everyone at the table stood up.

         Mother turned and saw me and she said "Ciel meet my daughter (y/n.)" I stood behind Grell trying not to be scene they only was able to catch a glimpse of me. Grell realized I was trying to hide so he stood there saying nothing. Mother got close to me and whispered to me everything would be okay, my human ears appeared again and my feline ears along with my tail as well but thankfully they could not be seen.

       I slowly walked to the boy called Ciel and I said "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is (y/n.)" The boy had a small pale pink blush on his cheeks and he says "My name is Ciel Phantomhive  it is a pleasure to meet you (y/n.)" After the greetings I went back to my room for a bit talking to Alice.

A/N thank you for reading sorry this chapter is short but I hope it was at lest long enough for you guys enjoyment. Thank you so much for reading this I do enjoy doing this. It is almost like a hobby of mine. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for putting a lot of ands in this chapter but I hope you guys had enjoyed it none the less. Well  intill next time. Bye:)