Chapter 23: Competition

It was good to be back in Japan. Yuki felt sad having to bid Feifeng goodbye but he knew that he wanted to be with Massaki more than anything in the world. Maybe he would visit the Chinese boss another time when he was on vacation.

It was about a half an hour drive to Massaki's apartment from the airport and he was quiet throughout the ride. The apartment was just as he remembered it to be. The only change was that the room that he first slept in was now filled with his belongings that had been neatly arranged in the cupboards and drawers. His white Molokai stood at balcony sill, swaying slightly in the breeze. Yuki smiled when he saw how perfect the setting was but there was a nagging at the back of his head that this, was too good to be true. It was only a matter of time before Massaki would tire of him.

It was when he gave a slight sigh that he felt someone's presence behind him. He slowly turned only to bump into Massaki's solid chest. He caught a sharp whiff of musky cologne and Yuki immediately felt his heart race and his face flush.

It was only a matter of seconds before Yuki felt himself hit the mattress with enough force to knock the breath out of him and hands pinned above his head by the stronger male. He was an assassin but the days of being hospitalised had weakened his physical and he was in no condition to retaliate or resist. Yuki surrendered the moment Massaki's lips touched his.

He could feel his shirt give way under the older man's strength as the material ripped away revealing his alabaster skin. Yuki groaned when he felt Massaki's hands slip past the waistline of his jeans and cool fingertips that brushed the head of his semi erected member sending waves of pleasure through his body. Massaki's tongue in his mouth was suddenly gone as they ravaged his neck, sucking hard at the junctures. Yuki moaned and was sure that they were going to be bruises in the morning but that was the least of his worries when Massaki ripped his jeans off in one fluid moment.

And then Massaki's lips were on his again, muffling his cry when two cold, lube covered fingers slipped into him. The crime lord released his hands and Yuki fisted them into the sheets and his hips arched upwards instinctively.

With a soft thump, the taller man had flipped the lightweight assassin over only his stomach. "No no no n- argh- fuck!" Yuki yelped when Massaki pinned him to the bed and thrust hard into him unprepared.

Yuki cussed trying to get a grip on his reality as the older man hit the magical spot over and over again. It only took another couple of minutes of hard flesh on flesh before Massaki came into him with an exultant cry. Yuki collapsed, weak-boned, into the soft comfort of the sheets, spent and satiated. "If you keep this up, I'm not going to be able to walk, ever." The assassin chided, scowling slightly despite basking in the afterglow.

"Then don't." Massaki growled from his side of the bed, running a hand through his bedhead trying to tame it a little. "There's a reason why I hire a chauffeur."

"You're impossible." Yuki almost laughed as he rolled over on his side and drifted into a deep and undisturbed sleep

It was almost two in the afternoon when he woke up the next day. There was a dull ache in his behind but Yuki smiled as he pulled the sheets around him to get a little more warmth before deciding whether or not he wanted to get out of bed.

The young male rolled around for a little longer before deciding that it was high time he got back to his usual routines. He had been incapacitated and in bed for the longest time and Yuki was just itching to do something other than spending the entire day in bed. Yuki took his time in the shower, savouring the mildly blistering water and the smell of Massaki's soap against his skin.