Killer Lies: Chapter Fourteen ~ Acceptance

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters and places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I am simply borrowing them. Now, enjoy. ES <3 **

Chapter Fourteen ~ Acceptance

"Colin Creevey, eh?" Draco Malfoy smirked at her flushed face.

Ginny blushed to the tips of her ears, "yes, and then I sobered up. Colin made a copy for Neville who keeps it hidden somewhere that I'm sure not even his Gran knows where it is." She frowned as she remembered seeing the picture the next day. It just made it worse that Colin had kept them as magical pictures so Ginny and Colin in the photos had moved.

She groaned as she remembered herself rubbing against him and it showed in the photo. It was so embarrassing.

"But then Colin passed away and I had completely forgotten about it until Neville brought it up this morning in the letter. I had kind of hoped he'd destroyed it or possibly lost it. I bet he's kept it framed away in his closet just for moments like this." She bit her lip.

Draco watched her and tried to picture her how she was back in her fourth year and his fifth year back at Hogwarts. He couldn't remember her well, just that time that she had hit him with her Bat-Bogey hex. It had been a bloody nightmare. At that time, he'd kept her and the "Golden Trio" captive for Umbridge. Not that that had worked or anything; they ended up getting away.

After that, his father had been arrested and sent to Azkaban. Later, his father had broken out along with his psychopath aunt, Bellatrix; only to be later arrested after the Final Battle. And now that is where the great Lucius Malfoy now resides.

"Earth to Draco, are you there?" Ginny's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked down to see her looking up at him with her warm brown eyes. He almost melted as he looked into them; key word, almost.

"Red, back up a bit. You're invading my personal space. Any closer and you would be in my pants...wait, was that what you wanted? To be in my pants, I mean?" He teased.

"Draaaaco! Merlin, enough with the jokes." She blushed and pushed him lightly, stepping away from him. 

"Sorry, sorry. I can't help it. You're just too easy to tease." He chuckled as he followed her. 

At that moment, a tapping noise came from the window a few feet away from them. Ginny's head shot up as she saw it was an owl. She looked over at Draco who was looking at her. He hadn't looked away.

"What?" She asked.

"I think it's for you." He told her.

"For me? Why would it be for me?" She wondered.

"It might be looking for you, Ginny." He said as he walked to the window, letting the owl in and just as he thought, it went straight to Ginny.

She opened and gasped.

"I told you," Draco smiled because he had a feeling he knew exactly what the letter said.

~.~.~

Monday morning found Ginny Weasley in front of her mirror, staring at her brand new Auror training robes. She'd gone out and bought them as soon as she'd left WWW that afternoon she'd received that owl. Draco had grabbed her immediately, told George they were going out and they had went and bought them. She smiled as she remembered looking at herself when they'd been fitted. 

When she had told George he had understood her need to move on with her life and had reminded her that he would be fine without her. She replayed the conversation in her head...