Killer Lies: Chapter Thirty - One ~ And It Wasn't Him

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, the characters and places. They belong to J.K. Rowling. Now, enjoy. ES <3 **

Chapter Thirty - One ~ And It Wasn't Him

Ginny was dreaming and it truly was a lovely dream. Warm, tender hands skimmed her body, setting it aflame. The soft, almost nonexistent brush of his talented fingertips against her sensitive nipples caused them to harden immediately. Her body arched forward begging for his touch. She moaned softly, her eyelashes fluttering with the feelings flowing through her body.

"Open those beautiful chocolate eyes, Red, so you can see who is going to make love to you," a husky male voice whispered into her ear.

And Ginny suddenly felt as if she's been dunked into Black Lake back at Hogwarts.

Her eyes snapped open to silvery - gray ones.

A sexy smirk made its way onto Draco Malfoy's tempting mouth and Ginny couldn't stop her eyes from straying towards those enticing lips.

She blushed, biting her lip as Draco leaned forward and nuzzled her neck, causing Ginny to sigh softly.

She closed her eyes when she felt Draco gently bite her neck when her muggle phone rang three times in the living room then went to voice mail.

Ginny groaned as her mother's voice came out of the machine; her mind not entirely catching her mother's words as Draco's lips brushed against her collarbone.

"Ginny dear - no Arthur, I can handle this - bloody hell, oops, I said that out loud, didn't I?" Ginny then heard her father's loving voice chuckle in the background. "Ginny, you were supposed to be here at Burrow two hours ago. I owled Neville and he said that you were out until late last night. Did you meet someone? Oh, dear, that's spectacular!" Draco growled angrily at the thought of Ginny meeting someone else. Ginny couldn't help but smile slightly at Draco's reaction to her meeting someone else even though they hadn't made any promises to each other. "Anyway, come over quickly since - oh! Hello, dear! It's been so long since I've seen you." Molly's voice got quieter but both of them could hear her.

"She's distracted, thank you Merlin," Draco said voice thick with lust for the redhead beneath him.

"Yes, thank you Merlin," Ginny agreed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, ground shaking kiss.

"Mhm, yes, really, thank you Merlin," Draco whispered as he pulled off her shirt and ran his fingers over her pale, smooth skin.

"Have you made up with Ron, dear?" Molly's voice came back but both of them knew she wasn't talking to Ginny's answering machine.

Ginny continued to kiss Draco but her mind kept wondering who her mother was speaking too.

"I'm sure he'd like it if you both could catch up." Molly said.

Draco's hand brushed against the clasp of Ginny's bra.

"No, not yet but I'm hoping he'll listen to me. Maybe Ginny as well, but I can't be too certain considering what I've put her through. I just hope she'll give me a chance to speak to her before she blows me to smithereens." A male voice joked with Molly and came straight through the machine causing both Ginny and Draco to freeze their movements.

Both slowly looked over at the phone in the living room and suddenly the bed was empty.

Ginny appeared in front of the phone mere milliseconds before Draco appeared; they both grabbed for the phone, fighting each other for it.

"Give me the bloody thing, Ginny!" Draco growled as he pulled on it.

"Not a chance in hell, Draco." She sneered as they continued fighting for the phone.